Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

my brother has been banned for nothing. He also got banned from warzone too. We wasnt sure if it was due to reporting or what.

But seeing as lots have been banned for just playing the campaign, and reading about potential background software being the problem. Where does he go?

How can you ban players permanently with zero proof, take their money and not look into it.

What if youve just spent 2k on a new build to play then get hardware banned for absolutely nothing?

Its rather unjust.
If you get reported a lot, you end up in a 'shadow ban' lobby. It's easy to tell you're in those lobbies as the game defaults to 190ms ping to find a match and every other person plays like they're cheating.

Typically, you then get a manual review on your account that takes 2-3 days before it then either perma bans you or releases you from the shadow ban and you get back to regular games.

Source: I play with a friend who is unbelievably good at FPS games and he'll basically be reported after every single game. He's not cheating and so after a day or two he's usually back from the shadow realm.

If your brother is 100% about not using any background software or cheating in any way then they can get in touch with Activision support to appeal. It can take a while but it might at least give him a chance to get unbanned.

Some peoples obsession with Nadia on here definitely gives off the "turn up at her house one day" vibes.

Latest one is because she dares to not look straight on at all times. So, so weird.

Nickmercs said it perfectly, if you have someone performing at a specific level online and then at a LAN they are almost completely different ends of the spectrum that should tell you enough. I don't think this is anything to do with the fact she's a girl, it's pretty clear to see this person is cheating.

You make a valid point though, the problem is there are too many people blindly defending her because she is a girl. If it was a dude in her shoes it'd be a different story 100%.

Man I feel old reading about this streamer stuff. I'll never understand watching people you don't know play games on t'internet. Much less giving them money for it :/

Yeah dob't get it either. I may watch someone before buying a certain game to see how it is but never watch it normally.

Hey I get it. People like different things. What entertains you doesn't entertain me, etc. Not saying it's a bad thing, just not for me. I can kinda understand the watching, just not the donating thing. That baffles me
I think in the past decade in particular esports has evolved quite dramatically and has pretty much cemented its place as a form of entertainment in the same way many other things have prior.

I guess people become attached to streamers and feel connected in some ways whether that be as a role model or just appreciative of the grind.

I think in the past decade in particular esports has evolved quite dramatically and has pretty much cemented its place as a form of entertainment in the same way many other things have prior.

I guess people become attached to streamers and feel connected in some ways whether that be as a role model or just appreciative of the grind.

They're no different to somebody liking ant and dec, they are presenters with likeable on-screen characters (to those who like them)

I had probably the most positive interaction with a group of people I've ever experienced on Cod last night. I was in a party with 4 friends so we were basically a 6 man team and were getting queued against some others in groups and were playing prisoner rescue. We absolutely anhilated one group of guys but the game chat between rounds was just hilarious, nothing toxic just us all joking. We ended up letting them get some points when we were rematched but it was such a rare occurance to get some genuinely funny and non-toxic players on the other team.

Back
Top Bottom