Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Well it would be nice for Plunder, But no i think in general having played some WZ2 BR its really not feeling fun, Not compared to WZ1 was, Again personal opinion.

Soon as WZ1 servers are back from deliberately been turned off, Il go back to playing WZ1 BR & Plunder.
Didn't Activision / Raven confirm that when WZ1 servers are back on there only be one mode and that will be Caldera battle royale with solos, duos, trios, and quads only?

From their blog post on it, it sounded like they were sacking off Plunder, Rebirth and Fortunes Keep.

Add me to the bring Plunder to WZ 2...although some of the AI skirmishes in DMZ remind of the spec ops/commandos in Half Life 1 from way back. In a good (and at times frustrating) way.

Didn't Activision / Raven confirm that when WZ1 servers are back on there only be one mode and that will be Caldera battle royale with solos, duos, trios, and quads only?

From their blog post on it, it sounded like they were sacking off Plunder, Rebirth and Fortunes Keep.
Unsure pal, although It really wouldn't surprise me, they kept on removing plunder all the time which was annoying for those of us that purely enjoyed playing plunder more than BR.
They always seem to have removed It at the most inconvenient times too like when I'd actually get a free weekend to play with mates who also liked plunder.. Bam gone denied.

Finally got a good squadmate for DMZ, not only did they revive me but I think at one stage they brought me back to life! Finally finished a couple of contracts, killed a juggernaut, raced to extract, my brave squadmates (may they rest in peace) didn't make it, war is hell, but I made it out under a storm of bullets. That was great fun! Breathless.

DMZ looks like it could be awesome when it works well.

Finally got a good squadmate for DMZ, not only did they revive me but I think at one stage they brought me back to life! Finally finished a couple of contracts, killed a juggernaut, raced to extract, my brave squadmates (may they rest in peace) didn't make it, war is hell, but I made it out under a storm of bullets. That was great fun! Breathless.

DMZ looks like it could be awesome when it works well.
Keep seeing you online just as I'm logging off, will be sure to check next time before I load into a game!!

Tried to do the daily achievements, for the last bit, i needed 8 "longshots" or 3 kills with thermite. After an hour of pure frustration, i'd managed 1 longshot (i can get them regularly normally, on the right map) but zero thermite kills. Over WZ1, WZ2 and MW2 multiplayer, my success rate with any "lethal" equipment, must be less than 0.1% yet i'm getting flash grenaded loads, every match and i die plenty to other lethals.

Any tips to this? it seems so difficult to me to get any results with the grenades and stuff, that i barely ever use them. as a result, i dont get any practise with them.

For longshots use a pistol or a shotgun with slug rounds (this is probably the easier to do).

How do the insured weapons work in DMZ, I thought there was only a penalty if you failed to extract but after using my first 'insured' weapon, I successfully exfilled but the weapon still goes on cooldown for a few hours.

Does it always go on cooldown, even if you exfil?

How do the insured weapons work in DMZ, I thought there was only a penalty if you failed to extract but after using my first 'insured' weapon, I successfully exfilled but the weapon still goes on cooldown for a few hours.

Does it always go on cooldown, even if you exfil?
Shouldn't do. If you extract you should keep everything. You can shorten the cooldown by leaving cash in dumpsters or extracting with stuff.

Last edited:
Im absolutely loving WZ2.

Not sure how many wins I've got as stats aren't up are they yet.

I tend to play with my bro and the same 2 guys, but they havent been on as much. im happy to jump on board with any of you guys!!

Scottomus00#6961486

Yeah the first bots you meet are easy but they get much harder. The later ones seriously pack a punch and some of them are right bullet sponges.
Managed to exfil with the gold desert eagle earlier, took me just 1 go to get it done which was satisfying.

I feel like the map needs more than 3 exfil positions, the last map I played, all 3 were at the north of the map but I spawned right down by the airport.

Some of the missions in DMZ solo are very challenging and I'm loving it.

The last mission on tier 2 was tense, where you have to amass 18k to buy the armoured car with mounted turret, then kill 10 enemies in a certain village and then destroy it in the marshes was veeeery tight on time. just about managed to do it as the radiation came in (destroying an armoured car with just bullets was not quick).

Desperately tried to exfil but it was a long way away and I ended up in a firefight on the way which didn't end well. Still, mission completed and I thoroughly enjoyed it

Last edited:
I wish there was more reward to Exfil in DMZ. It's rubbish you can't bring out extra bags/plate carriers/ammo etc or use the cash you exfil with for something useful. Cash is almost entirely worthless.

Last edited:
I wish there was more reward to Exfil in DMZ. It's rubbish you can't bring out extra bags/plate carriers/ammo etc or use the cash you exfil with for something useful. Cash is almost entirely worthless.
Agreed. I've stuffed my backpack with extra body armour/backpacks etc for basically nothing. Be nice if you could store them for use after those times you get rinsed and lose everything

Back
Top Bottom