Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

No, none. Currently running 3080 with no frame cap.
its strange as the gpu is underutilised so not like its running on of steam , i tried og MW and that plays smooths as silk ... maybe needs more updates to getting playing nice on the 4090 .

Get some lag/stutters when on vehicles.
Mine are most noticeable in mp when i am aiming down sight , irritating as you ideally want it at its smoothest at that point :cry:

its strange as the gpu is underutilised so not like its running on of steam , i tried og MW and that plays smooths as silk ... maybe needs more updates to getting playing nice on the 4090 .

Mine are most noticeable in mp when i am aiming down sight , irritating as you ideally want it at its smoothest at that point :cry:
Actually, Now you mention it, I did get stuttering when spectating a team mate a few days ago, Gameplay felt smooth though.

I've been playing around with Atmos and DTS Headphone tonight whilst bored.

In DTS, If I select my headphone (k702) using the spacial setting, It sounds very wide and really quite artifical but if you drop it down to balanced, This does sound better but both settings sound less clear or crisp compared to Atmos.

However, Using DTS with K702 preset, I can really distinguish audio direction to a pinpoint, Foot steps are clearer and louder too. The other sounds sound a bit muffled though so is a bit distracting. I may stick with DTS for a bit to see if my brain gets more accustomed to its sound.

Another thing about DTS, it's much easier to distinguish above and below sounds, like instantly from a distance too!!

Regarding the Lockwood, I was in a game with two Lockwood users camping the office in shoothouse. killed them both and stole their Lockwood builds. They kept coming back to their spot but kept killing them, the rage was so funny! Helped me level it up even though I don't have it unlocked.

Cant seem to get my NAT type to open in game using Virgin Hub 5 router, Ive used the port forwarding but no joy tried windows firewall guides I see on Youtube still no luck.

Im using wired but when I was using wireless it said Nat type open any ideas?

Edit: Narrowed it down looks like Windows firewall when I disable it Nat type is open but turn it on its moderate?

Last edited:
Another thing about DTS, it's much easier to distinguish above and below sounds, like instantly from a distance too!!
Would you recommend DTS over Atmos, even if Id have to pay for DTS?
I don’t think its too expensive either way. I have DT1770 headphones

Last edited:
Would you recommend DTS over Atmos, even if Id have to pay for DTS?
I don’t think its too expensive either way. I have DT1770 headphones
I did check your if yourheadphones were on their list the other week when I first mentioned it but they aren't.
I believe they have a 14 day trial before you buy but I've not spent enough time with it yet to say which is better. I guess each has its own perks and drawwbacks. If it was for footsetp audio alone, DTS is a clear winner to my ears. I could hear folk ages away. I was on the containers near shoothouse office and could hear people away to run through the tunnel bit. That was with an air strike coming in behind me.

Don't think I've played a glitchier game in my life.
All I do it play bots offline and half the time I get errors when the match is about to start. Constantly have to " verify game files " in Steam

Last edited:
Cant say I've noticed much in the way of glitchs/crashes. Seems very stable to me

The Lockwood MK2 is such a satisfying weapon.
I tried it but I just havnt been able to click with it. I'll definitely go back to it, but its gonna take some work to adjust my style to make it effective.
I'm having fun running the STB-50 with lockwood 300. Got fed up running SMG's/Assualt rifles. I've been working on my first shot accuracy. The STB can be devastatingly effective at both short and long range.

I did check your if yourheadphones were on their list the other week when I first mentioned it but they aren't.
I believe they have a 14 day trial before you buy but I've not spent enough time with it yet to say which is better. I guess each has its own perks and drawwbacks. If it was for footsetp audio alone, DTS is a clear winner to my ears. I could hear folk ages away. I was on the containers near shoothouse office and could hear people away to run through the tunnel bit. That was with an air strike coming in behind me.
Thanks. I might leave it and stick with Atmos.

It sounds good enough to me as prefer an all around soundstage / sound instead of just ‘footsteps enhancer’

There’s a specific setting on the G6 for footsteps, it basically ramps up treble and makes everything else sound aweful.

At the end of the day, it’s only software boosting/lowering eq. Nothing hardware is being magically changed with dts/atmos/anything else

Back
Top Bottom