Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I tried DTS and tried switching a few times between DTS and Dolby Atmos.
Either im used to Atmos or lack of headphone selection in DTS but to me, DTS sounds a lot worse. It seems to quieten all other ambient sound apart from voice comms and footsteps and it just made the game (Warzone 2) a bit 'lifeless'

Hopefully I can refund DTS somehow. Yep, requested a refund - https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I might try (and buy) it again in future if the DT1770s get added to the headphone selection

Yeah I did say that initially the other sounds feel a bit muted but footsteps appear a bit boosted. I did try it with the generic headphone tab and you are correct, It isn't the same.
It sounds totally different when selecting the headphones. Others that are compatible in the presets are DT990
It came bundled with my Asus motherboard so no cost to me. Apparently NX waves was the one to get but they have discontinued it and will only provide a download if you own a license.

Yeah I did say that initially the other sounds feel a bit muted but footsteps appear a bit boosted. I did try it with the generic headphone tab and you are correct, It isn't the same.
It sounds totally different when selecting the headphones. Others that are compatible in the presets are DT990
It came bundled with my Asus motherboard so no cost to me. Apparently NX waves was the one to get but they have discontinued it and will only provide a download if you own a license.
I thought about testing other Beyer presets 770 / 990 but they are not the same headphone so decided not do bother. Seems daft they dont include higher end headphones. Maybe just less people have them

Will look into it in the future, when they hopefully add Beyer 1770

I thought about testing other Beyer presets 770 / 990 but they are not the same headphone so decided not do bother. Seems daft they dont include higher end headphones. Maybe just less people have them

Will look into it in the future, when they hopefully add Beyer 1770
Not sure how it would work to be fair. I do have a set of Beyer T1.2 that are never listed anywhere. I'll give it a whirl.
As with all things audio, Its different for everyone.

So ive been playing warzone 2 with a friend and some of his online friends.

Weve done ok on some games. Quads though, which always seems more difficult to me. Absolutely loathe the new gulag. I think id rather just die, since thats usually what happens anyway, even if i kill one of the opponents.

had a dreadful day on multiplayer today. i was doing so badly, i thought id have a go with a controller. Bare in mind i'm nearly 44, and i "learn new things" like a 60 year old. it was proper hard to control, yet i managed 4 kills. In my last game today, before i couldnt stand any more, back on m+k. i only managed 4 kills on a free for all.

i didnt feel like i was playing too well, but i'm getting one shot quick scoped by a guy an a fancy outfit and a golden gun, with a very suspicious 47 XP score, i mean wtf is that about? how can you have a gold gun with only 47 XP points? i dont understand how that can be? unless you can just buy the stuff?

SBMM is proper crap or people are working around it, no problem.

I just want a fair game with people of similar ability to me, surely thats the whole point?

I find the match making a bit hit and miss. Sometimes I'm in a game where it's competitive with players of my skill. Other times I'm just a lamb to the slaughter.

I'm a similar age to you champ222. I just accept that there are far more people than me that spend way more time than me on it getting good :p

We were killed by our first cheater on Sunday. Playing quads when one of our team were sniped. He knew straight away from the kill cam the dude was dodgey. Anyhoo, his whole team push me (I was the only 1 left) and kill me. We spectate. The dude was not trying to hide it at all (Openly admitting in the match chat that only he was cheating and not his team). We obviously reported the dude (And his teammates coz they've got to be in on it) and whilst spectating the cheater he got kicked from the game. And his team then got pumped (Karma).

Have see the flying bot glitch/hack also but the dude was just zooming about the city, not killing anyone.

DMZ is getting good, albeit with the occasional disaster, dire squads and spawning beside another squad.

Starting to see some interesting loot, yesterday I looted a GPU and its value was: 16k! Well played Activision, well played. ;)

I find the match making a bit hit and miss. Sometimes I'm in a game where it's competitive with players of my skill. Other times I'm just a lamb to the slaughter.

I'm a similar age to you champ222. I just accept that there are far more people than me that spend way more time than me on it getting good :p
Yeah i know what you mean, and i do accept that. it can be very frustrating though when you have a few particularly hard games, and it gets progressively more difficult with more and more sweaty kids. if i'm constantly finishing last, SBMM should be putting me in easier games... unless i'm the worst one playing at the time, in the whole of europe?? maybe, but i doubt it (though sometimes i just proper suck).

If it is supposed to just be random, then fine, but it isnt.

Watching the kill cams on MP last night, apart from the quickscoping gold weapon god with only 47 XP points, i got one shot killed in the leg through a bunch of furniture ?!?! and many instant deaths which were so quick, even for this game!

i did have a couple of good rounds, where i was 1st or 2nd for a bit, but it fell apart at the end.

I need to start doing some solo BR matches to learn the map a bit, then i can just quit when i get to the stupid gulag :cry:

I do "enjoy it" though my ranting and raging might suggest otherwise :D

Has anyone unlocked the M13B and levelled it up? Worth doing?
I haven't even seen anyone else using it yet despite loads of Hype around it when it was released, would have thought it would be everywhere if it was worth effort.

I won't be wasting my time unlocking it through DMZ. Just zero interest in playing that game mode. I spend 80% of my time in MW2 on shoot house though, with the odd game of ground war thrown in to mix it up.

If they release a blueprint version, I might consider it, but I really despise paying out for stuff when a game is so expensive as it is.

Getting the M13B is not a hard or time consuming job. We had 3 of us jump into DMZ, grabbed a truck, drove to the chemist, quickly killed him, grabbed the gun then extracted. Then jumped into another game, the dude that picked it up in game 1 dropped it to person 2. Extracted. Repeated steps for the 3rd person.

I think it's pretty good. Not sure how it would hold up in WZ due to the ranges but in MP like a laser pretty much with a high rate of fire. I think Exclusive Ace has a video recently of weapons to use and it's in his list as like a alt pick I think.

I'm sure the Icarus 556 LMG has had a secret nerf.
A few days ago it was devistating with my attachments. Tried it last night and recoil was all over the place and took ages to down someone at mid range

Getting the M13B is not a hard or time consuming job. We had 3 of us jump into DMZ, grabbed a truck, drove to the chemist, quickly killed him, grabbed the gun then extracted. Then jumped into another game, the dude that picked it up in game 1 dropped it to person 2. Extracted. Repeated steps for the 3rd person.
That method has been nerfed.
If you get near him with a vehicle now, the vehicle gets disabled by DDOS.

Not yet, it's been pretty much impossible without a squad. Most randomers will just run off and do their own thing. I've only had one squad that attempted it and they were both downed within seconds of getting into the radiation cloud. Is it just me or has some of the AI gotten way tougher the last few days in DMZ? I got one-shotted by (AI) and downed a couple of times last night. And one was wallbanging me through the walls. It was ridiculous. And it was definitely only AI. They used to be easy at the start.

Back
Top Bottom