Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Is that new? Which tier of quests?

I know the 'extract with an operators weapon' is bugged. Also the 'No rushing' with the 3 helicopters is janky, it seems random as to when one tracks.

Some of the dead drop missions are also janky. IE, if you're doing 2 of them at the same time going to one dead drop will cause items at a second dead drop to not track.

Does anyone else keep getting random freeze/crashes? Was absolutely fine last week when I played but this week in WZ I keep getting it where my screen freezes, I can hear audio, the game is unresponsive and I have to close it down in task manager.

Anyone fancy squadding up for some DMZ missions? Played with a couple of random squads recently with comms and the experience was considerably better than solo!

I mainly play on Xbox but also have WZ installed on steam, with activision IDs and cross play it should be easy either way.
I'm on for that. I've had about one good squadmate in the last week, he was nuts but he was great fun, and knew his way around the map too. I've given up on the randomers, they are virtually all hopeless and just get me killed. I'm doing better now solo although when you spawn beside two squads, there's not much hope - which is ridiculous on such a large map. Game still feels a bit buggy but when it's good, it's great.

Am I the only one who thinks DMZ is awful compared to the original Warzone such as Plunder and Rebirth? ( In fact I preferred the first map with the train and stadium ).

Played a few regular BR games yesterday as well as some DMZ games. No crashes for me across the 6 games in total which was good.

We played BR trios, won 2 out of our 3 games and that's all because we just use prox chat in the early game to get a 6 man squad together. It definitely feels unfair when you're running up on a team or player and there are 6 of you...

The one game we lost we didn't have a 6 man and I walked into a building that did have a 6 man squad all watching the door!

DMZ was decent, completed that SAM site mission and a few of the other ones but I definitely think they need to do a bit more of 'borrowing with pride' from Tarkov. If I take out an extra self revive, back pack, 3 plate armour satchel etc. then let me store them in my inventory and choose to take them into the next game, or better, even sell on the 'black market' for some sort of DMZ based currency that we can then use to buy stuff on that same market.

It feels like DMZ is good - but it could be a lot better.

Last edited:
Oh yeh, 527.37. Might give it a try.
The huge FPS drop and 6000ms latency on parachute drop in the first few seconds is annoying. It means you lose out on getting to contracts ahead of people if dropping for a quick contract

Why do they always make the WZ map look so clean ? It’s literally called warzone and yet there are no signs of war anyway. The game also really lacks atmosphere, needs some dynamic weather, fog, changing time of day etc…. That might make DMZ feel a bit more like it’s own thing rather than some half arsed mode

BF2042 had the same issues with everything being far too clean and new looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom