Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Why do they always make the WZ map look so clean ? It’s literally called warzone and yet there are no signs of war anyway. The game also really lacks atmosphere, needs some dynamic weather, fog, changing time of day etc…. That might make DMZ feel a bit more like it’s own thing rather than some half arsed mode

BF2042 had the same issues with everything being far too clean and new looking.
Verdansk was quite varied but the new map feels very sterile/unlived in.

A word populated by toolboxes and a vast number of medicine cabinets.

Last edited:
Verdansk was quite varied but the new map feels very sterile/unlived in.

A word populated by toolboxes and a vast number of medicine cabinets.
:D

There are quite a few medicine cabinets!

Solos is the most annoying game ever. Either people camping buy stations or waiting near contracts on a roof for people to drop in so they can ambush them whilst they have no weapons. Strategy I suppose, but so weak (prey on the weak and people standing selecting gear/weapons to buy)

There should be some way of stopping this, I guess its just recon drones / bomb drones and being more wary

Tried the new driver 527.37 driver, still have the fps and latency spike near the start but otherwise seems fine so far

Last edited:
New NVidia driver out. Wonder if that will help.

Cheers dude

NVIDIA GeForce 527.37 WHQL drivers

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games including Marvel’s Midnight Suns featuring NVIDIA DLSS 2 and advanced ray tracing effects. Additionally,...

Game Ready

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games including Marvel’s Midnight Suns featuring NVIDIA DLSS 2 and advanced ray tracing effects. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of Need for Speed Unbound which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology.

New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings

GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings enable you to instantly configure game options for your system’s hardware, giving you smooth, optimized gameplay. Over 1000 titles are supported, and since our last driver release we’ve added support for 15 more:

• Against the Storm
  • Coral Island
  • Evil West
  • Gotham Knights
  • Mabinogi Heroes
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • Sonic Frontiers
  • The Chant
  • Tower of Fantasy
  • TRAHA Global
  • UNDECEMBER
  • Victoria 3
  • Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
  • WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game

Fixed Issues
Driver 526.98 fails to install on certain GeForce GTX 3060 Ti graphics cards [3872912]
MSI Afterburner is not prioritizing GPU temp limit over power when selected in app [3858911]
Flicker may be observed when streaming using the TikTok Broadcasting Tool [3831084]
[RTX 40 series] Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition may show random screen flash during gameplay [3793355]
Background apps may randomly display a slight shift in color saturation [3766872]

Known Issues
Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. [3624030]
[DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. [200742937]
Older versions of Minecraft Java Edition show corruption on screen [3870232]
[GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky [3858016]
Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.[3592260]
[Microsoft Surface Book 2] Display driver fails to install on GeForce GTX 1060 [3876764]

Package Contents
HD Audio Driver — 1.3.39.16
NVIDIA PhysX System Software — 9.21.0713
GeForce Experience — 3.26.0.154
CUDA — 12.0
DCH NVIDIA Control Panel — 8.1.963.0

I've gone back to 516.94 just now. Will see how I get on

Frame drop and latency spike on these too, have gone back to 527.37

Last edited:
I don't think there is much anyone can do until they fix their game. Hopefully they have a fairly extensive big fix coming up.
Pretty poor how they said the latest patch was for fixing crashes but made it worse, you think they would test it a little?

WZ 2 is doing nothing for me. Like others have said the map feels lifeless. The look of it reminds me of an old Ghost Recon game which was set in Mexico City. I'm actually enjoying my cheapo purchase of 2042 far more. Some great rounds on the newest map.

Apparently you can play the mw2 campaign for free (bypass with tools and using warzone 2.0)
I dont know how, the campaign is a 33GB install. Unless the tools allow you to install it in Battle.net / Steam.

Getting used to the new loot system now, I think the key is avoiding the temptation of loot lust and bag rummaging.
It's a lot safer to avoid dead player loot and loadouts and put up a recon drone or UAV first.
The new system will be (as someone said here) to stop the sweats from slide cancelling around and doing everything at 100 miles an hour now you have to decide what to keep and what to drop. It's a great idea really

Had no crashes yet on 527.37

I dont know how, the campaign is a 33GB install. Unless the tools allow you to install it in Battle.net / Steam.

Getting used to the new loot system now, I think the key is avoiding the temptation of loot lust and bag rummaging.
It's a lot safer to avoid dead player loot and loadouts and put up a recon drone or UAV first.
The new system will be (as someone said here) to stop the sweats from slide cancelling around and doing everything at 100 miles an hour now you have to decide what to keep and what to drop. It's a great idea really

Had no crashes yet on 527.37
Oh it can definitely be done.

Oh it can definitely be done.
Ok, good to know for the tight wads anyway :p
I bought the game mainly for multiplayer. The early campaign access was nice and it was really good, even though I didnt complete it. As soon as multiplayer was released I knew I wouldnt be playing the campaign any more

Ok, good to know for the tight wads anyway :p
I bought the game mainly for multiplayer. The early campaign access was nice and it was really good, even though I didnt complete it. As soon as multiplayer was released I knew I wouldnt be playing the campaign any more
It's hassle though, I can't be arsed to do it just to play campaign. And I'm bored of multiplayer cod these days, same crap every year and I ain't paying £60 for it. :cry:

I've found that MW2 crashes/freezes for a while if I try to edit a loadout mid game (even just changing an attachment) - anyone else had this?

Back
Top Bottom