Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Yup, common issue.
I did a quick scan & repair then had 3 games that were fine.

Still must be a few issues if its common.

My fps tanks to around 5 still and had a ping of 6000 after 2-5 seconds of jumping out the plane.
I wonder of its some form if memory leak that’s linked to the game_ship.exe error

I did a quick scan & repair then had 3 games that were fine.

Still must be a few issues if its common.

My fps tanks to around 5 still and had a ping of 6000 after 2-5 seconds of jumping out the plane.
I wonder of its some form if memory leak that’s linked to the game_ship.exe error

It could well be. I guess they haven't released any big patches for it yet so will likely be a big bug patch at some point.

Happens to me in least half of the games, not sure what causes it. Got a friend with a 3080 and a 10900K that it happens to and one with a 8086K and 3080 that it doesn't. Guessing it's not VRAM related if it happens on a 3090ti :p A look online suggests it happens to AMD GPUs also so just some quality coding ?

Happens to me in least half of the games, not sure what causes it. Got a friend with a 3080 and a 10900K that it happens to and one with a 8086K and 3080 that it doesn't. Guessing it's not VRAM related if it happens on a 3090ti :p A look online suggests it happens to AMD GPUs also so just some quality coding ?
Some nice low quality coding for it to crash on various hardware for no reason. Though its IT, so it will be for a reason.. turd coding

I had several crashes the other night, Switched of DLSS and switched it FidelityCAS or whatever its called. At least I could finish a game.

Just had my first duos WZ2 win with a friend. It was the best ending ever.
Another team had high ground which we held off from lower down, but the storm was going their way, we heard them say "hahaha, muppets" as we were trying to get out the gas running up hill towards them.
They must have fallen off the cliff to their deaths or into the gas because we somehow won. At the end we heard them again "areeeee no, &&&&" and a scream. :D

I'm running a 3070 (mobile) - I found that when I had maxed out the ASUS overclock settings in Amoury Crate (for base and memory clock offsets), even though the CPU and GPU temps were fine, it would crash mid-game. Nudging them down just slightly and they seem to have gone away... I've read the COD/WZ are quite sensitive to any overclocking.

Would be interesting to know what graphics/quality settings everyone is running with. Most of the youtubes seem to recommend FidelityCas FX for sharpening, but I found an article that compared the games visuals and the effect each setting had on FPS, and it recommended going with Intel XeSS, I've tried it and it does make quite a big difference to how the game looks, I just haven't decided whether I prefer it yet. I'm running with most things between normal and high and happy with FPS (100-120), very occasional drop in frame rate, but nothing major.

I'm running a 3070 (mobile) - I found that when I had maxed out the ASUS overclock settings in Amoury Crate (for base and memory clock offsets), even though the CPU and GPU temps were fine, it would crash mid-game. Nudging them down just slightly and they seem to have gone away... I've read the COD/WZ are quite sensitive to any overclocking.

Would be interesting to know what graphics/quality settings everyone is running with. Most of the youtubes seem to recommend FidelityCas FX for sharpening, but I found an article that compared the games visuals and the effect each setting had on FPS, and it recommended going with Intel XeSS, I've tried it and it does make quite a big difference to how the game looks, I just haven't decided whether I prefer it yet. I'm running with most things between normal and high and happy with FPS (100-120), very occasional drop in frame rate, but nothing major.
I've yet to try that. May give it a whirl and see what like. Fidelity looks sharp from a distance but close up and in certain areas, It looks very grainy.
I've never really got on with DLSS, Always looks blurry to me.

In the middle of a DMZ game with 2 others, doing quite well got a few dog tags and decent loot. Just exploring the police academy and we all got a "disconnected from steam" error at the same time. So annoying.

In the middle of a DMZ game with 2 others, doing quite well got a few dog tags and decent loot. Just exploring the police academy and we all got a "disconnected from steam" error at the same time. So annoying.
I just got thew exact same error in a game of trios when i was on 8 kills fairly early on. Only seems to happen when you're doing well eh :D

same here mate, i was in a game with a mate, on domination, and "disconnected from steam"..couldnt log into steam straight away, just tried it there (left for 5-10 mins) and now back in! :mad:

Yep all good gear gone, weapon on a cooldown PLUS the key I found and was going to use all gone because the game keeps crashing. not good, not good at all.
It's the main reason I'm leaving DMZ for a while until they sort stability.

I was getting the game_ship.exe with an event ID relating to a GPU error, I formatted and the error went away (as I was having it near enough every other game). I've only had it once since, so must be a bug in the game given everything was installed completely fresh.

Back
Top Bottom