Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I'm currently downloading BF2042 to give that a whirl over it's free weekend.
After all the crashing and little issues, I feel sometimes best to wait for a QOL update.

Solo DMZ is a lot of fun but so tense at times. Heard a full team of 3 on Prox chat just talking away about their day at work and like some giant weirdo I'm listening in and just waiting to shoot all of them in the back.

Managed 7 operator kills in that solo DMZ game though which was a nice number and I've almost finished the available missions. Some of them (visit 6 POIs in a single game) you can 'cheese' by just getting on the train and letting it run a loop of the map!

I think some of the best experiences I’ve had are in the DMZ when you join up with other squads. All 6 of you razzing around on a quad is great fun :)

Obviously helps for doing missions as well.

Got my first solos win last night, gotta admit there's nothing quite like the last circle jitters you get in gaming.

The Minibak is a bit of a thumper.

Finding the GPU for a DMZ mission is a joke. Not matter how many pc's we check, still cannot find it.
Look inside your own PC , hopefully find one sitting there :p

I found one just sitting on a cabinet in one of the offices wasn't in a PC ... ive not got to that mission yet but does it state it needs to be from a PC ? or does it say just exfil with a gpu ?

Seen a few of the gpus but never inside a computer, rather they have been found on shelves amongst other junk like jumper cables and wrenches. Entirely possible you have walked past them and not known.

Last edited:
I've played one game of DMZ and pretty sure I extracted with a GPU. Would that still be in my inventory when I eventually get back to it?
I recall thinking, This surely has to be worth something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom