Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I don't think the crashes are just for PC, A mate said his PS5 completed locks up sometimes.
Yup. We've lost probably about 20 wins now due to the differing systems crashing. I'd crash 1 game (On PC), mate would crash (on his PC) then next mate would crash on PS5. PC crashes do seem less frequent now though (granted I've not played much this week).

We've pretty much accepted that we're never gonna get a nuke now.

Whats really sucks if you're about to exfil with loot for one of the missions......then boom. Back to desktop. :(

I'm tempted to walk away for a month or so while they sort their **** out. Might revert back to BF2042.

Last edited:
Whats really sucks if you're about to exfil with loot for one of the missions......then boom. Back to desktop. :(

I'm tempted to walk away for a month or so while they sort their **** out. Might revert back to BF2042.
This is the very reason I've stopped playing DMZ at the mo. Rage quit after the game crashed while we were waiting for the exfil chopper to come down.

Does a DMZ game take a lot longer then Warzone? It seemed to me it was more like (what ive seen of) Escape from Tarkov.
I've not played Tarkov but from the videos it looks sort of a half mix of RPG and FPS where you collect items in first person and kill some bots along the way. Yes, I could see that beeing very annoying if it crashed an hour or 2 into a game!

I mainly play Warzone and i've had no crashes for some time now. Had some really good games recently with mates and even occasionally random people when they use a mic.
Still undecided on prox comms.
It's catch 22 because if its enabled you know enemy is close, can talk to them and team up or taunt them, but then some just scream and play music or white noise so you cant hear anything.
If prox comms is off, you don't know they're close and also cant taunt them :p
Also, never trust the French! Yes yes, we team up, where are you... bang, point blank killed

For some reason, My prox chat doesn't work correctly unless I leave it on system defaults. However, I do see a red voice chat pop up but no sound so that is an indicator to me that I have someone close by without hearing them.

Does a DMZ game take a lot longer then Warzone? It seemed to me it was more like (what ive seen of) Escape from Tarkov.
I've not played Tarkov but from the videos it looks sort of a half mix of RPG and FPS where you collect items in first person and kill some bots along the way. Yes, I could see that beeing very annoying if it crashed an hour or 2 into a game!

I mainly play Warzone and i've had no crashes for some time now. Had some really good games recently with mates and even occasionally random people when they use a mic.
Still undecided on prox comms.
It's catch 22 because if its enabled you know enemy is close, can talk to them and team up or taunt them, but then some just scream and play music or white noise so you cant hear anything.
If prox comms is off, you don't know they're close and also cant taunt them :p
Also, never trust the French! Yes yes, we team up, where are you... bang, point blank killed

DMZ can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes a round depending on when you want to extract. There's a time limit of roughly 20 mins iirc before you're forced to extract.

Last edited:
A full game is 35 minutes I believe. 25 minutes until the gas starts to grow, then 10 minutes until the last exfil chopper.

I always assumed the final exfil chopper would always be a cluster **** but of around 10 I've attempted only 1 had players competing for it.

Last edited:
A full game is 35 minutes I believe. 25 minutes until the gas starts to grow, then 10 minutes until the last exfil chopper.

I always assumed the final exfil chopper would always be a cluster **** but of around 10 I've attempted only 1 had players competing for it.
I'm the opposite. 100% of the gas exfil choppers have been heavily contested for me.

Yeah that is an absolute pain. Or when you have just completed the contract that was taking you ages and it crashes as you can see the Exfil chopper :rolleyes:

DMZ can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes a round depending on when you want to extract. There's a time limit of roughly 20 mins iirc before you're forced to extract.
Ok, so not as if you’ve wasted hours then it bombs out.
I remember a Supreme commander game crashing (server crash) when me and 7 other players were a good 2-3 hours into a game!!
Damn those SC games took a long time

Back
Top Bottom