Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Well gents, a company that sells cheats has ever so kindly decided to release said cheats for free in response to getting sued by activision. So expect to see an uptick in cheaters.

Well me and my crew will be moving on to other games in the meantime.

Associate
Well gents, a company that sells cheats has ever so kindly decided to release said cheats for free in response to getting sued by activision. So expect to see an uptick in cheaters.

Well me and my crew will be moving on to other games in the meantime.

Yeah I watched that yesterday. He’s spot on to be fair. The free cheats for the weekend was a couple of weeks ago I think.

Associate
The cheaters are more focussed/used on Warzone though as opposed to standard COD aren't they. I've not played Wz for a couple of months now (Too sweaty, campy, slow and unrewarding) but still play a lof of the standard MW2 multiplayer.

I'm gonna ssume thats down to Warzone being free and MW2 not being. A ban on Wz means nothing when you can get a new free account set up in minutes. At £60 a go for MW2 that would be too risky?

Associate
The cheaters are more focussed/used on Warzone though as opposed to standard COD aren't they. I've not played Wz for a couple of months now (Too sweaty, campy, slow and unrewarding) but still play a lof of the standard MW2 multiplayer.

I'm gonna ssume thats down to Warzone being free and MW2 not being. A ban on Wz means nothing when you can get a new free account set up in minutes. At £60 a go for MW2 that would be too risky?
You'd think so. I play quite a bit of multiplayer, and i havent seen any obvious blatant cheating. In a world where people pay quite a bit of money for "Skins" and other imaginary things... who knows.

Associate
The cheating has started to be come apparent in the higher ranked lobbies on MW2, just reached diamond and playing against more crimson players now and it's difficult to tell whether someone is just using the whole sound EQ adjustments or is actually using walls.

I've had one very blatant cheater so far - the rest are all just a bit suspicious.

Soldato
The cheating has started to be come apparent in the higher ranked lobbies on MW2, just reached diamond and playing against more crimson players now and it's difficult to tell whether someone is just using the whole sound EQ adjustments or is actually using walls.

I've had one very blatant cheater so far - the rest are all just a bit suspicious.
The more experienced cheaters hide it well

Soldato
I've heard a few people say that using sound limiters (no idea which) always gives a noticeable boost to hearing footsteps. From what I read, you can even hear dead silence footsteps using it.

Associate
I've heard a few people say that using sound limiters (no idea which) always gives a noticeable boost to hearing footsteps. From what I read, you can even hear dead silence footsteps using it.
Yeah, you can and it's easy to use. It's pretty broken, all you have to do is turn on 'Loudness Equalization' in your sound settings.

I can't stand it as it makes me feel like I'm going to go deaf - but from what I've spoken to other people in ranked lobbies at least 50% of people are using it now.

Caporegime
Absolutely disgusting playing with the KV Broadside in WZ, 2 shots takes away 3 plates, 3 shots and you're dead.
Yeah got to be a nerf incoming. With dragons breath you can't even see where to shoot back.

Same old, same old. New weapons are OP so people rush or pay to unlock them. Then they get nerfed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah got to be a nerf incoming. With dragons breath you can't even see where to shoot back.

Same old, same old. New weapons are OP so people rush or pay to unlock them. Then they get nerfed.
Dragons breath rounds are a chore, need to get the expedite shotgun to level 28 but even with double weapon xp and 50+ kills in shipment, it only goes up 2-3 levels.

Be happy if they just put hardcore shipment 24/7 and left it there.

Soldato
Yeah, you can and it's easy to use. It's pretty broken, all you have to do is turn on 'Loudness Equalization' in your sound settings.

I can't stand it as it makes me feel like I'm going to go deaf - but from what I've spoken to other people in ranked lobbies at least 50% of people are using it now.
I never even realised it was a setting, I thought it was a 3rd party application.

HRL

HRL

Soldato

Yeah, it’s great on the close combat maps. :p

Took a while to unlock Dragons Breath and with the fast bolt it reminds me of the old AA12, it’s a beast.

Mind you, I don’t play WZ or DMZ, just MP.

Soldato
Does anyone feel as if the sound has got worse recently? In Warzone 1 and the start of Warzone 2 I could at least hear when someone sprinted towards me.
Now with good headphones, an EQ tweaked to maximise footsteps and Dolby Atmos which all which I ran in Warzone 1 I can't hear anything when people run at me.

Yesterday a full team run at me and I didnt hear a thing until they had blasted me at point blank with a dragons breath Broadside! If I had heard them I could have reacted and had a fighting chance at range with an MP5

Associate
Does anyone feel as if the sound has got worse recently? In Warzone 1 and the start of Warzone 2 I could at least hear when someone sprinted towards me.
Now with good headphones, an EQ tweaked to maximise footsteps and Dolby Atmos which all which I ran in Warzone 1 I can't hear anything when people run at me.

Yesterday a full team run at me and I didnt hear a thing until they had blasted me at point blank with a dragons breath Broadside! If I had heard them I could have reacted and had a fighting chance at range with an MP5

The sound is atrocious. Not sure why a multi billion dollar game developer can’t get that right.

Soldato

My experience in WZ1 was that sound was poor because it was generally unreliable to whether you hear someone nearby or not. In order to 'fix' this in WZ2 it feels to me like they have just reduced the distance sound travels so it most cases you see people before hearing them unless they are in the same building/different floor :p

Haven't noticed it get worse from the start of WZ2 though but I have played less this season, guess I could be just getting used to it now...

Soldato
Sound is still horrible. Could hear somebodies footsteps when they were approaching my building, as they went around the side of it the footsteps stopped, until he sprint vaulted the window to my right…

Really struggling to get those wins at the moment, only 2 this season with my duo partner, and 1 solo. Last night was a mixed bag (shotguns wearing a bit thin now….) but hopped on solos for a relatively easy 11 kill game. The skill level in duos seems significantly higher than solos.

Soldato
Sound is still horrible. Could hear somebodies footsteps when they were approaching my building, as they went around the side of it the footsteps stopped, until he sprint vaulted the window to my right…

Really struggling to get those wins at the moment, only 2 this season with my duo partner, and 1 solo. Last night was a mixed bag (shotguns wearing a bit thin now….) but hopped on solos for a relatively easy 11 kill game. The skill level in duos seems significantly higher than solos.
Duos is honestly the worst game mode to play, you get two really good players and most of the time you’re not winning that battle.

Trios for me is the best as most of the time there’s a weak link in the group who gets carried by the other two, easier to team wipe.

Soldato
The hit detection is the biggest joke in this game.. First few games is perfect and how it should be then followed by having to put clips into people just to down them or you drop dead in a split second.
Before anyone says get good. I am good and better than most...

Back
Top Bottom