Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
The hit detection is the biggest joke in this game.. First few games is perfect and how it should be then followed by having to put clips into people just to down them or you drop dead in a split second.
Before anyone says get good. I am good and better than most...
1v1mebro :)

It's so annoying, I feel this more in WZ than in multiplayer for some reason

Soldato
The hit detection is the biggest joke in this game.. First few games is perfect and how it should be then followed by having to put clips into people just to down them or you drop dead in a split second.
Nah you just need to get good.

Wzd

Wzd

Associate

One thing I find annoying is hearing your weapon fire but no hit detected if you get killed very close to firing the shot. I've been working on mastery for the crossbow which is a one hit kill, and multiple times I've shot someone at very close range where their body if filling the screen, so how can I miss? I hear the bow being shot, but get no detection and die instantly from the other person. Surely if you hear your weapon firing then your weapon should actually be firing something :confused:

Don't get me started on throwing a grenade and you get killed just as you're in the throw animation (or just as the grenade is leaving your hand) and it disappears as your die :(

I usually rage quit when someone is head glitching and all you can see is their lovely face and you headshot them with a marksman and get a HIT MARKER and you die..
Oh man that happens so often. The only thing you can see is their head. Multiple hit markers then, either you get shot, or they just get up and casually walk away.

This and the appalling sound. Seriously we had better directional sound 15+ years ago.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive got multiple clips now where I'm getting headshot hit markers with snipers and kill cams where I have killed the guy but it went like this.. Hit miss hit miss hit dead - but my aim doesn't move and every other shot isn't registering.
I had better sound and reg on 56k playing UT99 20 plus years ago..
I used a VPN last night to make my ping in the 80s and put myself at a disadvantage on a EU server and the reg got better so I have no idea what they are playing at.
Not as if my system or connection is lacking it's a 13900k and a 4090 which is constantly over 300 fps and a Virgin 1.2GBS FTTH line.
The game is just broken AF and I don't think they care much.. They don't even ban blatant rage hackers..

Soldato
I can't use a pad for anything other than driving games. I think the PS1 was the last time I used a pad/console.
I'm the opposite, I played MKB for a few years then bought a PS3 as all my mates jumped there, Stayed on controller for 10 years or so (played the odd PC game) then came back to MKB when COD 2019 came out. I just missed MKB and it felt strange going back properly but quickly came back and may be able to switch back easy enough if I wanted.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm the opposite, I played MKB for a few years then bought a PS3 as all my mates jumped there, Stayed on controller for 10 years or so (played the odd PC game) then came back to MKB when COD 2019 came out. I just missed MKB and it felt strange going back properly but quickly came back and may be able to switch back easy enough if I wanted.

No chance for me. I would be way to slow. I'm go slow with age as it is :(

You could still you a pad on pc if that's your thing?

Soldato
I just felt that my movement was so bad and I was so much slower with tracking, looting, shooting etc - no thanks!

Yeah all my friends play on console do I tried using a controller but it's just awful.
Both have pros and cons. When you tune a controller to what you like along with AA, it works very well. Easier doing things with MKB though with the endless keys.

Back
Top Bottom