Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Either everyone is cheating at the moment, SBMM is screwed or we're just all playing terrible but it's just not fun getting rinsed by a team / single person when you can't even see them.
Every trios and quads game recently we have been getting slaughtered. My KD is around 1.0 with teammates quite low on maybe 0.60.
What usually happens is they get quickly killed which leaves me to battle on, spend money on buying them back instead of recon/weapons then I buy them back and get killed on the buy station by a team camping it.

Why the hell don't the buy station move around any more? That's adding to the problem with people camping the buys all the time

The game just doesnt seem anywhere near as fun as it did playing Verdansk in 2020. I'll admin, it looks and plays fantastic but its no longer fun if you're in super hard lobbys and/or a high percentage of people are cheating

Last edited:
Soldato
Either everyone is cheating at the moment, SBMM is screwed or we're just all playing terrible but it's just not fun getting rinsed by a team / single person when you can't even see them.
Every trios and quads game recently we have been getting slaughtered. My KD is around 1.0 with teammates quite low on maybe 0.60.
What usually happens is they get quickly killed which leaves me to battle on, spend money on buying them back instead of recon/weapons then I buy them back and get killed on the buy station by a team camping it.

Why the hell don't the buy station move around any more? That's adding to the problem with people camping the buys all the time

The game just doesnt seem anywhere near as fun as it did playing Verdansk in 2020. I'll admin, it looks and plays fantastic but its no longer fun if you're in super hard lobbys and/or a high percentage of people are cheating

Definitely shoud be more buy stations, probably my biggest gripe about the new map. Not seen that many cheaters though, and that video above I only watched the first 2 POVs (Wag and Breadman) and I did not see anything that looked like cheating.
Have spectated a couple of suspicious looking players who have got booted from the map before game ended so maybe that was them getting one too many reports or the anti cheat actually doing something :p

Permabanned
I see it's a free weekend for MW2 so I thought i'd grab it to see what it's like along with Warzone 2.0. Gets to main menu where it says "press any key to start" but nothing works from there on, restarted several times to no avail, same old story!

Back
Top Bottom