Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
It wasn't mentioned in the patch notes but FSR 2.1 has finally been added.
I am a bit out of the loop with FSR 2.1. Is this worth enabling on an older system to boost FPS and detail?

I am currently using my old trusty i5 2500k with an RX580 8GB. 1080p and preset of Ultra and getting a constant 50-60 fps. Only play on Ashika though which probably helps.

Associate
I am a bit out of the loop with FSR 2.1. Is this worth enabling on an older system to boost FPS and detail?

I am currently using my old trusty i5 2500k with an RX580 8GB. 1080p and preset of Ultra and getting a constant 50-60 fps. Only play on Ashika though which probably helps.
It’s a good option to increase fps particularly with the ultra quality and quality settings but I wouldn’t say it increases detail, the image is generally a bit softer than native. It can also introduce artifacts not present in the native image like shimmering and ghosting.

If you want higher frames I’d recommend dropping a few settings down from ultra to high or normal/medium. Neoseeker has a good guide showing which settings affect performance the most. https://www.neoseeker.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii-2022/Graphics_and_Performance_Guide

Caporegime
Daily challneges broken for anyone else? Mine don't pop up in game as you complete them (but usually track) and I can't complete either bonus today as they're bugged.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Close Quarters play-list is horrific. Mercado is a terrible map anyway, dome or whatever it's called now is just littered with headglitch spots that everyone just camps and those two are basically the only maps it plays. You get Shipment once every 2 hours it feels and Farm 18 after your 5th helping of back-to-back Mercado. Then the matches are always lopsided as half of one team backs out as they were only queuing for Shipment and it doesn't seem to backfill.

Back
Top Bottom