Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Really wish we had more maps for multiplayer. I've never really liked this whole drip feed approach to content / season pass / ' game as a service' that seems to be the norm now - but I could understand the argument if it meant we got more frequent and better content. Except we don't...

Original MW2 launched with 16 maps - then added another 10 throughout the year (4 of these were COD4 remakes) in 2 DLC packs that cost £9.99 each.

This MW2 launched with 10 maps - and so far has added 3 remakes (Shipment, Shoothouse and Dome), a map that was originally in the game then was pulled (Museum) and one actually new map that wasn't even meant to launch until season 3.

I think it's even more frustrating when we have Highrise, Afghan, Quarry, Terminal and Rust all in the Al Mazrah Warzone map.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
^^^ Yep, what you said.

The daily bonus challenges still haven’t worked for me over the past two days either. Not even registering, never mind getting the XP rewards.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Yeah me neither, it's all a bit of a mess atm. Started playing some BF2042

Bought BF2042 on day one and that was shambolic for weeks. Never again EA.

I gather it’s a lot better now but I don’t have time for 2 FPS online shooters so MW2 it is, albeit a bit crappy with the challenges right now.

Almost installed Destiny 2 again the other day but talked myself out of it!

Associate
Bought BF2042 on day one and that was shambolic for weeks. Never again EA.

I gather it’s a lot better now but I don’t have time for 2 FPS online shooters so MW2 it is, albeit a bit crappy with the challenges right now.

Almost installed Destiny 2 again the other day but talked myself out of it!
2042 has had a nice little resurgence, the player base is really strong and the new maps, changes and fixes they've made are great.

I won't write loads about it cos this is the MW thread but I find I play a lot more 2042 now compared to MW2. I still jump on MW2 with friends occasionally but I'd say ever since a week after season 2 launched on MW2 I'm 80/20 in favour of BF2042 now.

Reactions: HRL

HRL

HRL

Soldato
2042 has had a nice little resurgence, the player base is really strong and the new maps, changes and fixes they've made are great.

I won't write loads about it cos this is the MW thread but I find I play a lot more 2042 now compared to MW2. I still jump on MW2 with friends occasionally but I'd say ever since a week after season 2 launched on MW2 I'm 80/20 in favour of BF2042 now.

Sadly my game time is so limited it’s one or the other, and I got so burnt at the release of BF2042 there’s no going back for me.

Pleased they’ve finally fixed it for everyone but I would have taken a refund two weeks after launch if it had been an option.

An hour or two here and there and MW2 will do.

Associate
Really wish we had more maps for multiplayer. I've never really liked this whole drip feed approach to content / season pass / ' game as a service' that seems to be the norm now - but I could understand the argument if it meant we got more frequent and better content. Except we don't...

Original MW2 launched with 16 maps - then added another 10 throughout the year (4 of these were COD4 remakes) in 2 DLC packs that cost £9.99 each.

This MW2 launched with 10 maps - and so far has added 3 remakes (Shipment, Shoothouse and Dome), a map that was originally in the game then was pulled (Museum) and one actually new map that wasn't even meant to launch until season 3.

I think it's even more frustrating when we have Highrise, Afghan, Quarry, Terminal and Rust all in the Al Mazrah Warzone map.

This is another game that needs a server browser - sick of playing the same maps over and over, and I can't play the maps I want to

Soldato
How do you stop people joining your game lobby when you're mid game and hearing them outside the game? It's the height of annoyance when a friend joins late but then keeps talking when you're mid game

Associate
Her ****** acting at 34mins 17 annoyed me. Also running around with the clan tag ihack :rolleyes: . Apprently she has a history of being accused and there are some pretty good evidence out there.

Nadia definitely hacks. Pretty blatant to be honest. She’s not the only one at it either.

A big tell is when these bedroom streamers go to lan events and get absolutely destroyed.

Associate
How do you stop people joining your game lobby when you're mid game and hearing them outside the game? It's the height of annoyance when a friend joins late but then keeps talking when you're mid game
How are people joining your lobby mid game? Ive never known that to happen. F9 switches off game chat.

Associate
I guess that would rely on having yourself and other team mates in game with you to be on "Invite Only" rather than "Join on".

Soldato
Anyone ever experience anything like this? Only happens in Warzone and if I exit out the game and go back into a new one its fine, very odd and somewhat annoying

WO9J3zC.jpg
apjlfCD.jpg
Looks similar to what happened to me occasionally. I also used to get certain points where I would look and get rays of really bright light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom