Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

How are people joining your lobby mid game? Ive never known that to happen. F9 switches off game chat.
We were mid game in a duos, a friend joins and it says something like "x waiting in lobby" in the top right corner then we can hear and speak to him, but he's not in the game.

Looks similar to what happened to me occasionally. I also used to get certain points where I would look and get rays of really bright light.

Yep, you can turn off a shader setting which helps a bit but I still get it sometimes. As per @MoNkeE it's another game bug.

I love how everyone is using the ISO at range come up against my high veliocity Sakin and get roasted.
What's everyone running, curent MP5 ISO meta or something else?

MP7, Sakin for me

Yeh they weren't working for me yesterday either, shame!

Bit of a bummer really as I’m someone who only dips in for an hour or two and completes the daily challenges.

At this rate I doubt I’ll unlock all the Battle Pass before I run out of time, simply due to the challenges not paying out.

Yes I've been finding this battle pass harder to complete than normal without missing out on points. I don't think I'll be buying it next season.

Perhaps I’ll just have to use some of the 25+ double XP and double weapon XP tokens I’ve got sat unused instead.

On that note, anyone else annoyed that the tokens are valid in real time rather than game time? No idea why they’ve done that other than in the hope that people foolishly spend money on additional tokens.

has there been any scaling changes lately?

A while ago, there seemed to be a bug in warzone, where mounting the gun seemed to change the FOV to something really low. i havent seen this on multiplayer though.

It might be unrelated, but i play on two PCs, one is on a 1080p monitor, and one on a 1440p monitor. I havent been playing at 1440p for a few weeks and ive just had a go and everything seems "big and close" somehow, i cant quite explain it. Resolution is set ok, render resolution is ok. windows scaling is set to 100%, though this should effect games anyway. The HUD seems bigger than i remember.

Anyone else notice anything? or is it just me...

has there been any scaling changes lately?

A while ago, there seemed to be a bug in warzone, where mounting the gun seemed to change the FOV to something really low. i havent seen this on multiplayer though.

It might be unrelated, but i play on two PCs, one is on a 1080p monitor, and one on a 1440p monitor. I havent been playing at 1440p for a few weeks and ive just had a go and everything seems "big and close" somehow, i cant quite explain it. Resolution is set ok, render resolution is ok. windows scaling is set to 100%, though this should effect games anyway. The HUD seems bigger than i remember.

Anyone else notice anything? or is it just me...

When I played it on two different PC’s in my house it retained the 1080P settings from the kids PC, I had to revert the settings to 4K again on my main PC next time I played.

Back
Top Bottom