Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Bonus challenges are even more broken now. since season 2, it counted the events that i had done towards the challenges, i just got 0XP for it once i acheived it... except for yesterday which is the only day it worked.

But today, it doesnt even recognised that ive killed operators while crouching, even though i know ive done it, so yeah, wicked

I'm not so sure, because you can get XP tokens and Battle Pass XP tokens so thought they were separate.

Didn’t realise you could get BP XP tokens. Are they ones that people buy? Only I don’t think I’ve ever even seen one.

One day perhaps they’ll fix the challenges but for now they’re completely broken.

Didn’t realise you could get BP XP tokens. Are they ones that people buy? Only I don’t think I’ve ever even seen one.

One day perhaps they’ll fix the challenges but for now they’re completely broken.
I've had them when I've bought the battle pass and I think when I bought the game. Have a look when you're next on at your XP tokens, there's 3 columns - normal XP, weapons and BP.

But yeh, challenges being broken is a pain!

Reactions: HRL
They have definitely done something with the XP progression as it takes a lot longer. I've barely done any and not too worried about it now. I have a hunch that the AFK XP farming will be patched long before other major XP bugs are fixed though.

I think their approach to battle pass progression is long overdue a rethink. There's no real indication of how much you're progressing so unless you're just playing an absolute ton it's tough to know whether you'll get it finished or not.

Fortnite and BF2042 have both started doing this 'missions=points, points=tiers' approach and it's a lot more enjoyable. The missions vary each week (get 20 revives, capture 30 objectives etc.) and it encourages different playstyles, you end up with 30/40 points per week, in addition to earning points from XP / just playing the game too.

It's just a nicer way to approach a battle pass vs. never knowing how many levels you actually are going to go up by.

I think the current battle pass map style is better than the timeline version, you can pick which route you’d like to take rather than having to wait until a certain level in order to unlock something you’re after.

Might not be real, Season 3

338998067-231441666085338-8400077005121540692-n.jpg

Don't like BR or DMZ in Warzone 2, just hate it and never came back... Now Plunder is coming back, I'm all in! :D

Last edited:
I like that snipers will become 1 shots again. They fudged them when Caldera came out then thankfully over the course of that map, brought back the 1 shot snipes. I dunno why they think they should have been nerfed?

I'm curious as to what changes they are making to the movement. I like the current movement in multiplayer but feel it doesn't work well in Warzone for some reason.

Is that image actually real? Surely that's not what is actually releasing for season 3... Also, is that John Wick in the middle?

It definitely doesn't feel like that is actually something that's come from IW/Activision. If it is then it shows they've essentially called it in for this game.

Both of those 'new' maps for multiplayer are from the original MW2, and Carnival was a DLC map in MW2 and it was one of the worst DLC ones we actually got (with Bailout and Salvage being my faves).

If they're going to regurgitate old maps, why can't they give us some of the actually good original MW2 maps? Where is Scrapyard, Favela, Sub Base, Highrise, Invasion, Terminal, Karachi? Rust is better than Shipment but it's another meat grinder map.

On the Warzone side, the new 'scav boss' for DMZ is Yegor from MW19. Also they aren't called Scavenger Bosses in DMZ - so not overly convinced on that one...

The 3 cards (Plunder, One Shot Snipers and Movement Changes) are all essentially WZ1 aren't they - surely they would realise that it's not a good look for them to include those as part of their marketing material pre-season 3?

'New Event' - then 'Team Event'... Doesn't really look authentic.

It all seems a bit fan-made to me...

Back
Top Bottom