Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

If folk are paying that, They are being ripped. They got away with $19 skines etc so pushing it out. The scary thing is people pay this. You can buy a whole new game or several old games for this.
Unfortunately millions of people will buy that, Activision know this that’s why they’ve priced it at $30 and not included it in the standard BP for $20.

The blackcell pass for the incel players who can't enjoy the game without feeling they're missing out if they don't have every item possible.

It's the way gaming has been heading for a while.

Last edited:
I won’t be buying the Battlepass this time anyway, completed Season 2 in no time at all and the only decent gun from it was the shotgun which got nerfed in 2 weeks.

It had better not have any exclusive guns, not that I’ll be buying it anyway.

I’m only just finishing off the current BP with a couple of days to spare. Should have enough COD points for the next BP but won’t be spending cash on any P2W BS.

It had better not have any exclusive guns, not that I’ll be buying it anyway.

I’m only just finishing off the current BP with a couple of days to spare. Should have enough COD points for the next BP but won’t be spending cash on any P2W BS.
There will absolutely be a meta gun in the battle pass, there always is :p

Doubt it will work. The Anticheat is trash just like the game..
It does work and people have been banned already, but it will probably be a constant cat and mouse game as they update their scripts to get around the anticheat. It will probably get to a point though that it will be much less effective due to the workarounds to make it look more humanlike. At the very least there will be significantly less of them due to the deterrent of getting banned, there were so many of them in the higher skill lobbies that I once considered getting a cronus just to have an even playing field.

Supposedly they’ve rolled out a new anti cheat system, and I’ve been shadow banned on my first game of the evening. I only got one kill, and we had a UAV active!?

Hoping there’s lots of people complaining about being banned and it’s not just me getting crapped on again :D

Wouldn’t mind, but I’ve been played terribly recently…

On the subject of cheating, do people consider it cheating to use equalizer settings like this to reduce sub-bass and boost footstep frequencies?

Nah, it's complete BS but it's only a thing because IW have seemed reluctant to make Dead Silence/Ninja a perk for their past few games.

I would say 80% of people in ranked at crimson/iridescent level and above are using it (if on PC). I used it for a bit but honestly my ears actually hurt after a night or two of doing it so I sacked it off and have managed fine since. I'm 450 points from iridescent, probably won't reach that rank before the season ends.

--

We just did episode 1 of the Raid and it was really good! Failed it the first time round playing with a random who refused to use their microphone which makes it pretty much impossible to solve the cypher... Then our mate jumped on and we rattled through it as a 3 in 31 minutes.

Apparently episode 2 is better, a bit more puzzle solving and less waves of armoured AI.

Back
Top Bottom