Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Is that image actually real? Surely that's not what is actually releasing for season 3... Also, is that John Wick in the middle?

It definitely doesn't feel like that is actually something that's come from IW/Activision. If it is then it shows they've essentially called it in for this game.

Both of those 'new' maps for multiplayer are from the original MW2, and Carnival was a DLC map in MW2 and it was one of the worst DLC ones we actually got (with Bailout and Salvage being my faves).

If they're going to regurgitate old maps, why can't they give us some of the actually good original MW2 maps? Where is Scrapyard, Favela, Sub Base, Highrise, Invasion, Terminal, Karachi? Rust is better than Shipment but it's another meat grinder map.

On the Warzone side, the new 'scav boss' for DMZ is Yegor from MW19. Also they aren't called Scavenger Bosses in DMZ - so not overly convinced on that one...

The 3 cards (Plunder, One Shot Snipers and Movement Changes) are all essentially WZ1 aren't they - surely they would realise that it's not a good look for them to include those as part of their marketing material pre-season 3?

'New Event' - then 'Team Event'... Doesn't really look authentic.

It all seems a bit fan-made to me...
That image of John wick has been bouncing about Reddit after a player made a post asking if people would pay for a John wick skin like that so I would agree, probably a fake season 3 board with what someone would like to see.

Infact, each section of that seems to be from what the redditors agreed they would like to see the most.

Last edited:
if I purchased activation, the first thing I would do is fire the the person in charge of updates!.... why the heck do I have to reboot when I load just loaded? Surely that is a reboot :D
It’s one thing they’ve never fixed for some reason.

Even if you do the update and then restart Battlenet, you still have to load the game up twice, it’s a joke.

Why do so many seem to have the 'nuke' skin now? until a until this last week I'd only seen one person in MP with it. I've seen quite a few people with it today (and no not the dark ritual skin). Everyone that has it as well plays like a bot :/

I hadn't had anything by lunchtime.

Cheers. Think he probably hadn’t played it on his PC for a while then.

Will be trying to finish off the battle pass late this evening. At about 94% completed so far. Didn’t fancy switching it on just to find I needed a 30Gb update on my peasant broadband!

Dunno - since season 2 everytime I play DMZ my squad doesn't last longer than 5 minutes. In season1 I could always play 30 mins+ and extract. The AI is way too aggressive and numerous

Apparently the new ricochet update is banning XIM/Chronus user's on consoles. Didn't think they would ever do something with that after it was announced when ricochet first came out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom