Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Quick one.

I’ve not played these games for years

Just got my lad the vault edition. He/we then activated the battle pass. Presume that was a mistake as there is only 15hrs left? Would have been nice to have been told that in the startup screens. Lol And we should have waited until season 3 started to activate?

Last edited:
Quick one.

I’ve not played these games for years

Just got my lad the vault edition. He/we then activated the battle pass. Presume that was a mistake as there is only 15hrs left? Would have been nice to have been told that in the startup screens. Lol And we should have waited until season 3 started to activate?
Yeah that's a bad time to use the battlepass.

So my ban got lifted today, which was super quick (only 4 days this time). Went in to a solos game, got 6 kills, disconnected again. Back on the shadow ban train.

Is this entirely done by people I’ve killed automatically reporting me?! I don’t get it. I’m running a 2kd, nothing fancy. I don’t win many games. As for conflicting software, I don’t even use reshade or anything like that - I’m as vanilla as they come when it comes to tweaking settings/games!

If I’m honest I only really play the game because there’s not much competing with it. Just would rather leave on my own terms than be constantly banned :p

Downloading now on battlenet, about 43GB.

Edit: Well that lighthouse map is absolutely scuffed and aiming feels weird since the patch despite all settings being the same after double checking.

Last edited:
Played DMZ for the past few hours and it feels like they have increased the team count on Al Mazrah. Within seconds on spawning you are in contact with other teams.

Back
Top Bottom