Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Has zoom in/out on the map inverted for anyone else?

Why...
Yes and I've lost a few keybindings such as ping wheel and alt zoom on sniper rifles. Field upgrades not working either. AI back to the mega aggressive of a couple of months ago. Why do they always mess things up?!

Last edited:
So you can now buy a 4th insured weapon slot for DMZ in the store and you can also buy a bundle that comes with a UAV off the start for DMZ and a 2 plate satchel...

I haven't touched DMZ for a little while now, it got tiring dropping things in bins and being told 2 of 300 completed - but the above is really concerning. At this point, those are just entirely pay to win.

Played a bit of Warzone yesterday, didn't feel much different. New Gulag is a bit rubbish, just so much 'stuff' and it feels like they've completely ballsed up the audio. Gun sounds are so loud, footsteps are all over the place. It's tough going from BF 2042 which has brilliant footstep audio to MW2.

Will wait for Ranked to start and give that a whirl, haven't even bothered with the battle pass, it looks more confusing than before with that added premium tier.

So you can now buy a 4th insured weapon slot for DMZ in the store and you can also buy a bundle that comes with a UAV off the start for DMZ and a 2 plate satchel...

I haven't touched DMZ for a little while now, it got tiring dropping things in bins and being told 2 of 300 completed - but the above is really concerning. At this point, those are just entirely pay to win.

Played a bit of Warzone yesterday, didn't feel much different. New Gulag is a bit rubbish, just so much 'stuff' and it feels like they've completely ballsed up the audio. Gun sounds are so loud, footsteps are all over the place. It's tough going from BF 2042 which has brilliant footstep audio to MW2.

Will wait for Ranked to start and give that a whirl, haven't even bothered with the battle pass, it looks more confusing than before with that added premium tier.
Yeah the pay 2 win is creeping in hard now. Buying DMZ operators with better starting equipment is pretty powerful.

Last edited:
Yeah new gulag is terrible, one of the worst designs they’ve had for a gulag. And the spectator level above is so close, you pick up footsteps from people running up there which completely distracts.

To add to the pain, I’ve tried playing on my old Xbox one with controller yesterday, as I’m still shadow banned :p so playing with zero loadout guns, about 50fps a and terrible graphics is fun :D

Last edited:
Yeah new gulag is terrible, one of the worst designs they’ve had for a gulag. And the spectator level above is so close, you pick up footsteps from people running up there which completely distracts.
Yup, got completely thrown off by the footsteps in one of my gulags yesterday. Thought it was the guy I was fighting so pinched left only to see a giant bunny rabbit staring at me from the outer railings.

I don't get how they can make all these good changes in the previous game and then forget about them for this game. By the end of WZ1, spectator footsteps in the Gulag were muted! At the start of WZ2, they made the spectators so far away that their footsteps didn't impact.

It's not even 2 steps forward 1 step back with a lot of the decisions they make, it does feel like they don't even play the game at times.

Why have they removed the battlepass with 20 tier skips? :mad: instead you have got to buy this blackcell rubbish and you can't even use cod points.

Really think I've burnt out on this played season one and two way to much. Game just isn't interesting anymore I got to max rank way to fast don't know why I bother because there nothing in the battlepass that are worth it.

Why have they removed the battlepass with 20 tier skips? :mad: instead you have got to buy this blackcell rubbish and you can't even use cod points.

Really think I've burnt out on this played season one and two way to much. Game just isn't interesting anymore I got to max rank way to fast don't know why I bother because there nothing in the battlepass that are worth it.
More money!

Completed episode 2 of the Raid yesterday, much more puzzle based compared to the first which was good although a shame there was no cypher to solve.

I think it was a bit easier compared to the first, looking forward to the one they bring out this season too.

Back
Top Bottom