Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Stats don't mean what they used to because SBMM aims to give everyone a 1 k/d and w/l. You'd have to regularly play with a group of people outside of your skill rating to deviate far from that, or be spectacularly good or bad at the game.

Because it’s CoD :p got a win last night because the servers were so laggy, only 80 players were left by the time the first circle shut.

I’ve also moved over to controller for the time being, see if this reduces my chances of getting shadow banned every few days….

What software are you running on your PC?
I’m a very vanilla PC gamer… I have Corsair’s iCUE software, HW Monitor installed somewhere, and that’s it beyond the standard launchers and drivers. I don’t use ReShade, never used a macro in my life, don’t bother tweaking ini files… between 2 young kids, work, and helping my wife’s business, my time gets spent playing rather than tweaking :p

The fact all of my temporary bans have come back clean make me think it’s just reporting, and it consistently follows good games (particularly a double-digit-kill solo).

Love that they added gunfight with this season and the maps they've added are really good for it!

A shame they haven't got those tournaments like they had on MW2019 but hopefully they're added with the coming seasons.

I really wish they would nerf the jumping! people just dont jump that high! can any of you jump 5 feet into the air? Nothing more annoying than some sweat lord jumping about all over the place, yet can still shoot accurately enough to wipe me out in a millisecond. It doesnt seem to effect accuracy very much, id like to see jumping have much more of an effect on shooting. Reduced rate or hopeless aim, or something. disable aim assist while jumping maybe, it just makes the game look stupid.

If they released the trailer for call of duty, with the characters dressed in white hoodies, or as power rangers, big white bunnys etc jumping and diving all over the place, everyone would laugh at them, but that is what we have. i guess thats just the way it is, as stupid as it looks. it is only a game, so i dont know why it irritates me as much as it does :cry: I guess it doesnt make as much money to take themselves a bit more seriously.

I'd try something else, but i have so little gaming time, i cant be arsed to learn a new game. Ive committed now!! :cry:

Ive had a few good multiplayer rounds lately, then the SBMM chucks me in to lobbies which are very obviously out of my league where people have planes and stuff in the sky within 4 minutes, and im still chasing my first kill and have died three times. i seem to be stuck like this for ages before i'm back in with regular folk.

the new multiplayer maps are interesting, i was just chatting with a mate, playing warzone, saying how it would be interesting if there was changing weather, or night matches. I'm hopeless at the raining level, had a few good rounds on Black gold though.

I really wish they would nerf the jumping! people just dont jump that high! can any of you jump 5 feet into the air? Nothing more annoying than some sweat lord jumping about all over the place, yet can still shoot accurately enough to wipe me out in a millisecond. It doesnt seem to effect accuracy very much, id like to see jumping have much more of an effect on shooting. Reduced rate or hopeless aim, or something. disable aim assist while jumping maybe, it just makes the game look stupid.

If they released the trailer for call of duty, with the characters dressed in white hoodies, or as power rangers, big white bunnys etc jumping and diving all over the place, everyone would laugh at them, but that is what we have. i guess thats just the way it is, as stupid as it looks. it is only a game, so i dont know why it irritates me as much as it does :cry: I guess it doesnt make as much money to take themselves a bit more seriously.

I'd try something else, but i have so little gaming time, i cant be arsed to learn a new game. Ive committed now!! :cry:

Ive had a few good multiplayer rounds lately, then the SBMM chucks me in to lobbies which are very obviously out of my league where people have planes and stuff in the sky within 4 minutes, and im still chasing my first kill and have died three times. i seem to be stuck like this for ages before i'm back in with regular folk.

the new multiplayer maps are interesting, i was just chatting with a mate, playing warzone, saying how it would be interesting if there was changing weather, or night matches. I'm hopeless at the raining level, had a few good rounds on Black gold though.

The bunny hopping is annoying i also find the match making to be pretty aids as well. Luckily enough the SBMM patent that activision have for that particular algorithm expires in 2034. So not long to wait now.

There should just be an aiming penalty if you repeatedly jump / crouch, similar to how its been implemented in XDefiant. Jumping once to challenge a corner is fine - but just repeated bunny hops is a bit tiring.

I think it always seems worse in COD because the aim assist is so strong that someone can jump and track a moving target all at the same time.

I'm 50/50 on the game at the moment, have some fun moments playing and then other times it feels like the game is doing everything it can to make me uninstall.

thought i fire pc up for the free weekend, hell its buggy, whats with constant freezing of interface, contact crashes in lobby, have latest and greatest drivers, games run fine, its just outside.
aside from that enjoying the insanity of shipment 24/7 :D

As someone that only plays a couple of hours a night, I had to play it a lot to complete the BP for season 2 in the final week.

After the update for season 3 I played a couple of rounds on both of the new maps and haven’t played the game since. Not a fan of either of the new maps unfortunately.

Thought we were going to get some of the older classic maps remastered instead, though I suppose we will be drip fed them at some point.

Burnt myself out on MW2 at present and am now playing Atomic Heart instead before returning to the fold.

Back
Top Bottom