Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I've finall managed to get some time in the game today. Mainly played DMZ. I only seen one team in the game in 5hrs of game time. Felt a bit empty at times but I livened it u by shooting all the AI much to the disappointment of my team.
They weren't happy abolut that, Ah well. If it moves, It gets popped in my eyes!

Shame it's only Plunder quads at the moment! Just dropped in as a solo and finished 12th against the other quad teams, managed to kill 14 players and collect 800k, not bad for a first game back.

The bunny hopping is getting out of hand now. Just played a game of shipment and it was like everyone was on a trampoline

What’s broken the game for me is being killed by something that looks like it was straight out of Doom Eternal rather than COD. That and the Fortnite type skins that everyone seems to wearing whilst bunny hopping around.

Was always more arcade than sim but even so. If I wanted to play Fortnite I wouldn’t have paid for MW2.

Suprisingly I'm having a lot more fun recently playing 10v10 mosh pit, it seems that SBMM isn't as crazy tuned on this mode as it is on others. A fun mix of modes and maps (TDM, Domination, Kill confirmed and Hardpoint) and a lot of the maps (Taraq, Lighthouse etc.) actually play better on 10v10 as they're pretty huge anyway!

Not feeling Plunder atm but it's early days. Still enjoying DMZ pvp shoot outs with my buddies. The tension is addictive.

Yeh! The fast paced crazyness of Plunder worked in Warzone 1, but in Warzone 2 it's much slower intermixed with **** heads bunny hopping all over the place

This game really is a joke now. So if you get reported by one of the cheating whitelisted streamers you get insta shadow banned from the game..
it has been confirmed by multiple sources..

Back
Top Bottom