Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Is proxy chat disabled in resurgence? I havent heard anyone on prox chat for months now. My prox chat and voice chat is enabled. PArty voice is set to 'all lobby' "everyone from the current game lobby, select this value to use proximity chat"

Is proxy chat disabled in resurgence? I havent heard anyone on prox chat for months now. My prox chat and voice chat is enabled. PArty voice is set to 'all lobby' "everyone from the current game lobby, select this value to use proximity chat"
Yup you only get death comms on resurgence

So hard playing in duos when you have a poor teammate.
The problem is, I usually win 80% of my 1 v 1s, whereas my teammate will lose 80% of his.

My KD is around 1.0 - 1.3, teammates is around 0.6.
Granted the lobbys are a bit easier with him usually, but when I kill one guy and leave the other with 1 or 2 plates and he finishes me as im left armouring up then finishes my teammate too who cant aim for toffee it's so annoying.

I have this problem daily, only my teammate is a 0.32 KD! He is usually just sitting in a corner looking at a wall or running away in the opposite direction

Last edited:
I have this problem daily, only my teammate is a 0.32 KD! He is usually just sitting in a corner looking at a wall or running away in the opposite direction
lol, one of my mates does that. As soon as he get shot at instead of dodging to see where the enemy is, ping and return fire he'll turn his back, run and get shot to bits.

lol, one of my mates does that. As soon as he get shot at instead of dodging to see where the enemy is, ping and return fire he'll turn his back, run and get shot to bits.
All my mates used to just rush in whilst I hung back slightly pinging people (which were ignored). They all get blown to bits and I have to buy them back. Usually by the time you do that you are in shorter circles so end up dying in the process.

This game still crashes with the steme.exe error, anyone else have problems? I go two hours then just crashes. Been lke this for ages.
The only time I have ever had a crash in this game was from the start of WZ1, The rest from WZ1 to WZ2 has been solid. Not much help to you I know but I'm still baffled if some gear is untested by the devs or its majorly poorly optimised or what. Are you running any OC or UC?

Last edited:
This game still crashes with the steme.exe error, anyone else have problems? I go two hours then just crashes. Been lke this for ages.
I havent seen errors for months, then there was an update the other day and it crashed with a random error, there was then an update a day or so later and no more crashes again! I'm on Battle.net so can't help out with Steam.
As @michty_me said though, generally its really stable.

I used to get this bug, no its not my 3090Ti having a meltdown. Havent had it for months

Also used to get a huge FPS dip jumping out the plane in WZ2, that turned out to be a bug with weapon motion blur - being off! Turning it on removed the fps dip. Its probably fixed now but ive left weapon motion blur on anyway

I havent seen errors for months, then there was an update the other day and it crashed with a random error, there was then an update a day or so later and no more crashes again! I'm on Battle.net so can't help out with Steam.
As @michty_me said though, generally its really stable.

I used to get this bug, no its not my 3090Ti having a meltdown. Havent had it for months

Also used to get a huge FPS dip jumping out the plane in WZ2, that turned out to be a bug with weapon motion blur - being off! Turning it on removed the fps dip. Its probably fixed now but ive left weapon motion blur on anyway
I'm also on Battle.net if that helps.

The only time I have ever had a crash in this game was from the start of WZ1, The rest from WZ1 to WZ2 has been solid. Not much help to you I know but I'm still baffled if some gear is untested by the devs or its majorly poorly optimised or what. Are you running any OC or UC?

No OC or UC. Wish I got the battle.net version now. It started when Season two started and ever since nothing I do helps. Annoying as I spent £75 on it.

So hard playing in duos when you have a poor teammate.
The problem is, I usually win 80% of my 1 v 1s, whereas my teammate will lose 80% of his.

My KD is around 1.0 - 1.3, teammates is around 0.6.
Granted the lobbys are a bit easier with him usually, but when I kill one guy and leave the other with 1 or 2 plates and he finishes me as im left armouring up then finishes my teammate too who cant aim for toffee it's so annoying.
I haven’t played in a while due to cheating but my KD is around 1.8 and my duo partner is sitting just over a 2 so we’re a good team, finish top 5 most games.

Before I started playing with him I had a KD around 1.2 but he’s helped me improve loads, we have 2 other players who play with us and their KD is 0.6 also, it’s hard work :p

I haven’t played in a while due to cheating but my KD is around 1.8 and my duo partner is sitting just over a 2 so we’re a good team, finish top 5 most games.

Before I started playing with him I had a KD around 1.2 but he’s helped me improve loads, we have 2 other players who play with us and their KD is 0.6 also, it’s hard work :p
Yeh, its so much more enjoyable with a player who constantly pings enemy, loots fast, defends at the right time, attacks at the right time and has a general 'plan'.

I've won more games with better teammates in harder lobbys that with my friends in what we call 'retard lobbys'

I've been playing FPS games since I was about 7 though, so over 30 years mostly on Amiga and PC. My friends are mainly on PS / Xbox and have been playing FPS games for 5-10 years, it really shows. One guy who is much better who plays on PS, but he's been playing since around 2003 and he played MOHAA with me for 4 years on PC. He's way better at general directional sense, aiming and plan.

You can have the best aim in the world but if you stand on a hill at the wrong point in the game, you're going to get lit up from all directions. Guess building up that general gaming awareness takes years

Throw cheaters into the mix and its hard still - A few times recently ive appeared to have been tracked through walls / ceilings / floors by players even when I'm still and not moving. No UAV/HR scanner or anything, just a quick spin around to look exactly where I am through a wall then run in and gang rape me 3 on 1

Back
Top Bottom