Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Anyone recomment a way of finding other (team) players for DMZ? Too often if I match up with randoms, they don't even have a mic, run off doing random stuff, often alone, get themselves killed in impossible positions, leaving me to try and save them, and die, or evac alone, and generally die.

Is there a Discord channel or an app that might help?

I always play with randoms and my experience is fairly positive
Lucky you :)

Last 5 games, only had one person with a mic. And twice died trying to extract alone cos team mates went off in different directions, alone, and died.

Just spoils the game when communication and working together is crucial.

Last edited:
Really getting tired of the new ranked WZ trend of teams hovering in choppers right to the last zones and then flying away with their stims, gas masks and self revives to just out live you in the last gas.

We had it twice yesterday, killing the last few teams and we then lose the win to a team that has stacked stims, munitions boxes, self revives and is just in the gas not interested in fighting. I get that it's a tactic but it's mega frustrating and there's not really much counter to it.

Anyone else been getting intermittend 'packet burst' when the game freezes for a few seconds then returns to normal?

It's only started happening in the past 2-3 weeks. Highly annoying where it freezes and 3 seconds later you're dead

Anyone else been getting intermittend 'packet burst' when the game freezes for a few seconds then returns to normal?

It's only started happening in the past 2-3 weeks. Highly annoying where it freezes and 3 seconds later you're dead
Yep, happening to all of the group I play with - across PC, PS5 and Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom