Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

The trouble with DMZ, is it's better in a group. But that means you need to know people to play with. And the older you get the less people you ok ow playing games still.

And when your sub par, people stop playing with you. Lol And randoms well they are a nightmare.

So I have to start playing solo.
...and another reason for there to be a PvE mode for DMZ. ie: Your team go in alone with no other player teams on the map.

ps: And yes, this will be fenced off so your characters/weapons/items/progress for PvE are separate to the existing PvP.

Anyone else been getting intermittend 'packet burst' when the game freezes for a few seconds then returns to normal?

It's only started happening in the past 2-3 weeks. Highly annoying where it freezes and 3 seconds later you're dead
I'm getting packet burst error every time I try to play MW2 now. It's been driving mr crazy as nothing has changed with the system or settings but it is unplayable. Been seeing complaints all over the web about it.

I'm getting packet burst error every time I try to play MW2 now. It's been driving mr crazy as nothing has changed with the system or settings but it is unplayable. Been seeing complaints all over the web about it.
It wont be to do with peoples connections - I have FTTB (it terminates about 6 ft from where im sitting now) 500/500. Never had problems a few months ago.
Servers will be screwed, some dodgy code or bad optimization I imagine

Last edited:
It wont be to do with peoples connections - I have FTTB (it terminates about 6 ft from where im sitting now) 500/500. Never had problems a few months ago.
Servers will be screwed, some dodgy code or bad optimization I imagine
I'm hoping that they are going to sort it for the next season as I can't play it at all at the moment. I keep loading the game up in the forlorn hope that it will be back to normal but no, every single time packet burst message. I had never even seen it until a few days ago.

I'm hoping that they are going to sort it for the next season as I can't play it at all at the moment. I keep loading the game up in the forlorn hope that it will be back to normal but no, every single time packet burst message. I had never even seen it until a few days ago.
I just had 4 have of resurgence duos. No packet burst stuff and games all ran perfect
I wonder if its realted to the Al Mazrah map/servers. Actually no, because i've had it multiple times on Ashika

for the last few weeks my game crashes regularly, with an error message about overclocking gfx card, although it's running at stock
Whats the error? Screenshot / event log.
Is it running hot when using in game monitoring? My 3090ti sits at around 60-65c most of the time (need to check that)

New season launching today - looks like they've made some really nice changes for Warzone BR as well (base health increased to 150 from 100, removing all AI and strongholds being available right from the start).

The download on PS5 is 17GB so expecting similar on Battle.net/Steam.

We had a few final games for the season on ranked WZ this week and it felt like the influx of cheaters was just increasing so we went back to PS5 crossplay off. It really does feel like it's a constant losing battle against people cheating in this game right now.

Hard to tell how big the new Vondel map is, can't tell if its an equivalent of Resurgence Island or Fortunes Keep!
Apparently it's between Al Mazrah and Ashika Island - but much bigger than Resurgence Island.

I saw someone say it's a bit like playing on Verdansk if Verdansk was all squished together and there was no open space...

Apparently it's between Al Mazrah and Ashika Island - but much bigger than Resurgence Island.

I saw someone say it's a bit like playing on Verdansk if Verdansk was all squished together and there was no open space...

Ah cool, glad its bigger than Ashika - mainly played that since it launched but a bit fed up with it now.
Just had a look at a few video's on YouTube, getting Battlefield V vibes from Vondel with it being set in Holland!

I hate the new map so much :( there are far too many rooftops, every game is just rooftop warfare. Bit gutted as it looked great in the trailers but I find it plays horribly
Yeah, the new map plays so badly. It looks great but it's just not a fun map to play on.

Has anyone played regular multiplayer at all? What have they done to the UAV? It's like every UAV is an advanced UAV right now???

I'm liking the new map, rooftop warfare yes but you can just look up and snipe / lmg someone from a window lower down.

Going to take a lot of getting used to due to the many angles

Back
Top Bottom