Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Yep, happening to all of the group I play with - across PC, PS5 and Xbox.
Glad its not just me / my group.

We play PC, PS4, PS5 and Xbox and all get the same. But oddly sometimes at different times.

E.g. Ill have a packet burst, go prone and say cover me in the hope that i dont get killed and my team will (sometimes) try to protect me as their game is fine.

2 - 3 updates ago though there was none of this

Last edited:
Glad its not just me / my group.

We play PC, PS4, PS5 and Xbox and all get the same. But oddly sometimes at different times.

E.g. Ill have a packet burst, go prone and say cover me in the hope that i dont get killed and my team will (sometimes) try to protect me as their game is fine.

2 - 3 updates ago though there was none of this
Yeah, sounds exactly like what we're experiencing.

I constantly seem to have the 'packet burst' warning in the top left corner - and then occasionally all of us will have major server issues where the entire game is just a complete laggy mess.

What FPS do you get on the map with your hardware m8?
Mostly 97fps but dips in some areas down to mid 70s
5800X3D@stock
3090 Ti@stock
I lock to 97 fps max framerate for Gsync in NCP. Warzone mainly max settings, 3440 x 1440

It used to drop to mid 80s at the least (before sandstorm updates)

Last edited:

Nvidia

The recommended driver version for Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is 526.86.
It's only the recommended version because it was the first one with game ready optimizations for MW2/Warzone 2, and they're not going to bother testing every new driver version. Newer driver versions have resizable bar support enabled by default which is a decent performance boost.

It's only the recommended version because it was the first one with game ready optimizations for MW2/Warzone 2, and they're not going to bother testing every new driver version. Newer driver versions have resizable bar support enabled by default which is a decent performance boost.
Ta, ill try 535.98 and see what happens

The trouble with DMZ, is it's better in a group. But that means you need to know people to play with. And the older you get the less people you ok ow playing games still.

And when your sub par, people stop playing with you. Lol And randoms well they are a nightmare.

So I have to start playing solo.

Back
Top Bottom