Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Too add - big areas of the roofs are unprotected from strikes. Snipers need to quickly jump off and risk falling to their deaths or opening a chute and getting shot out the air.

I do wish the fall damage was higher and more consistent - e.g fall 30 feet, your downed. Fall 40 feet, you’re dead

Don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but I completed the mission last night to unlock the second insured weapon slot. I can see the second slot unlocked. Now when I go to change my first weapon I can't and if I try to add any weapon to the second, it doesn't allow me but just takes me straight to the lobby. Is there something else I have to do to be able to use both slots? I've searched Reddit and Twitter but can't find anyone with the exact problem.

Last edited:
Anyone looking to play more DMZ and need players to squad up with to do missions?

A few of us play most nights on pc / discord, we played Battlefield for years but got into DMZ at the start of this year and mainly play this now.

Message me if you need players to squad up with.

Im finding it fun clearing the snipers from the rooftops. Wait inside the building a couple floors down, strike the roof when you hear snipers, go to the top floor and wait for them to rush inside and get killed by your smg/shotgun

Anyone else noticed the latest drivers and Warzone 2.0 seems to be spiking really badly on FPS.
My external screen is only 75hz so max settings on 1440 never drops below pinned my screen sync settings.
I ran WZ2 last night and was hitting everything from 2fps to the max 75 but it was unplayable, even the intro video was awful. I've reset the quality to highest and seems better but still not pinned to 75fps.
I'm running an Acer Helios 300 predator with 12700h/3070ti 8gb, 32gb ddr5 etc so some wise its fit enough.

Last edited:
Anyone looking to play more DMZ and need players to squad up with to do missions?

A few of us play most nights on pc / discord, we played Battlefield for years but got into DMZ at the start of this year and mainly play this now.

Message me if you need players to squad up with.
yeah I'll join you for DMZ

Anyone else noticed the latest drivers and Warzone 2.0 seems to be spiking really badly on FPS.
My external screen is only 75hz so max settings on 1440 never drops below pinned my screen sync settings.
I ran WZ2 last night and was hitting everything from 2fps to the max 75 but it was unplayable, even the intro video was awful. I've reset the quality to highest and seems better but still not pinned to 75fps.
I'm running an Acer Helios 300 predator with 12800h/3070ti 8gb, 32gb ddr5 etc so some wise its fit enough.
I've heard some of the predetermined settings you may have set previously can be reverted to max so I would look through them all.

I've not yet played season 4 but have been reading a few comments that I thought maybe interesting. One was that the health increase further creates an advantage for controller players as aim assist will help land more shots whereas a KBM player will have to be more consistent and precise to land them. Thoughts?

I've not yet played season 4 but have been reading a few comments that I thought maybe interesting. One was that the health increase further creates an advantage for controller players as aim assist will help land more shots whereas a KBM player will have to be more consistent and precise to land them. Thoughts?
Might be for the better.(?!)
The new map is very close quarters in many buildings and narrow stairswell.

It’s very up close and in your face so fast strafe and quick up close reactions are a must. K&M players i expect will fair better, at least I do.

Hip fire is certainly more a thing and ive seen a few shotguns. There are still open areas and many open rooftops with multiple enterences and exits (plus jumping off)

Good mix of snipe, close quarters and mid range IMO.

How’s dad life? :D

It’s very up close and in your face so fast strafe and quick up close reactions are a must. K&M players i expect will fair better, at least I do.

Hip fire is certainly more a thing and ive seen a few shotguns. There are still open areas and many open rooftops with multiple enterences and exits (plus jumping off)

Some good points there but I was under the impression that controller shines in CQC due to the rotational aim assist being pretty overpowered?
I'll have to try get a blast on it but no chance at the minute.
It's good thanks! That's him coming up for 7 months old, scary how quick it passed. He has chickenpox just now so it's a bit hectic just now.

Some good points there but I was under the impression that controller shines in CQC due to the rotational aim assist being pretty overpowered?
It's good thanks! That's him coming up for 7 months old, scary how quick it passed. He has chickenpox just now so it's a bit hectic just now.

Its a great age around that time they are all happy and smiley and starting to sleep better!

The controller players i come against close quarters seem to move like slugs. Maybe thats may average kd (around 1.0 - 1.2 i think)
Damn, 7 months already! Better to get chickenpox as a child though that later in life :)

Top man. We have a few players from Leeds
What’s this? Im in Leeds too. Warzone meet!!

Aim assist by far craps all over kb&m in CQC. I rate myself a good player, but one bullet astray i've lost. its ridiculous how OP it is.

Its a great age around that time they are all happy and smiley and starting to sleep better!
Definitely, He is normally all smiles but the past few days he has looked miserable. The heat certainly won't be helping.
The controller players i come against close quarters seem to move like slugs. Maybe thats may average kd (around 1.0 - 1.2 i think)
Damn, 7 months already! Better to get chickenpox as a child though that later in life :)
I was always under the impression it helps better with CQC.
I think he has hand foot and mouth also. Perks of going to Nursery once a week, Poor sod hasn't been one week cold/bug free for a wee bit.

Back
Top Bottom