Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
IW tweeted that they are reviewing the new assimilation mechanics. I welcome that as I've found since the changes once a squad kills you it's basically game over. Whether they address 6 person squads remains to be seen.
That's good to hear - Killing a player meaning that the last 20mins of their time (eg: to level up or achieve missions) has been a wasted, plus they may well now have to also spend time to re-kit up, is just painful IMHO.

Give an enemy team the ability to revive you after X mins (eg: 4-5). eg: They fit a defib or respirator to you, so if you are not revived say by your team or another team, then after X minutes you are revived by their defib or respirator. This gives squads the ability to play in "good spirit".

Soldato
Are you able to clarify what you mean by the "frametime issue"? Is it that you may be getting X fps, but they are not evenly spread so appear jittery/stuttery?

Caporegime
Are you able to clarify what you mean by the "frametime issue"? Is it that you may be getting X fps, but they are not evenly spread so appear jittery/stuttery?

Yep! Frame rates are between 100-130, however it looks very jittery like an old skool vsync issue ;) - Checking frame time they were all over the place!

Latest patch didn't fix a thing, I only noticed it tonight, but friends of mine said it's been the same for days! (they play every night ) :o

Last edited:
Soldato
Tested the latest update. Better, but I'll swear it's still not as fast/smooth as it was a week ago.

Feels slower and just stuttery?

Last edited:
Soldato
It's fixed it somewhat but not as good as it was pre update.
Agreed. And with me (& my 1070) bordering on the minimum umph, I was running a comfortable/playable 60-75fps, but now I'm at a seemingly stuttery 45-50fps.

It's like there's something hindering the framerate and reducing it down by ~30%.

Last edited:
Soldato
Warzone is infuriating at time.
I was down to about the last 10 and dropped back in, managed to get my weapons back but didnt have much ammo (~20 AR, 30 off SMG) I found a munitions box, threw it down and it glitched where you cant get ammo out of it.
I attempted for a couple of seconds but couldnt, turned around and a guy was close by. I blasted my 20 rounds which must have almost killed him but ran out of ammo, he killed me and I came 8th

Soldato
Look at the last page or so of posts... The last update has screwed up the game for some/many people. It seems the GPU and/or CPU is now under used and people are getting much lower/worse fps.

My old 1070 used to give me a reliable 60-75fps. As of the update a day or so ago I'm now getting a stuttery ~30fps.

Seems a fix is required for the game now.

Here you can see my CPU and GPU are only half used, and I'm only getting 30fps or so:-
Wwjn1YP.png

Well the latest patch has helped, but my GPU is still under utilised and I still recon I'm ~20fps down on what I was a week ago. (Which given I have about 60-70fps normally is significant!) - It still feels stuttery and not as smooth as a week ago! It's on the verge of unplayable for me.

rVfJjEH.png

Last edited:
Associate
I only play MW2 multiplayer not Warzone, I didn't check my frame time graph but it's smooth as butter, no frame drops and the fps counter is a steady 140.
Turns out this was wrong, I did get stuttering but only on certain maps that I hadn't played yet, in particular Himmelmatt Expo and Showdown. Haven't tried the latest update yet though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom