Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
FPS doesnt matter. The snakeshot Basilisk seem to be wrecking the game more now that stutter / jusdder / low fps. Everyone we ran into in a duos was using them! 1 shot up close or 2 shot from 20m

Soldato
FPS doesnt matter. The snakeshot Basilisk seem to be wrecking the game more now that stutter / jusdder / low fps. Everyone we ran into in a duos was using them! 1 shot up close or 2 shot from 20m
Aye they are ridiculous. I levelled it up to try it out earlier and they are the most broken guns I’ve ever used.

Soldato
X13 and Basiliskare meta now. No idea why they can't balance things properly. Always ver buffing certaib things. Its maybe intentional to sell more skins i guess.

Soldato
X13 and Basiliskare meta now. No idea why they can't balance things properly. Always ver buffing certaib things. Its maybe intentional to sell more skins i guess.
Definately the latter, the number of people thinking "shall I just buy these dual basilisk things" is probably quite high.

Associate
Ive been using the X13 Auto as my secondary in multiplayer pretty much since the game came out, once id unlocked it obviously.

Its fast, and good for when you dont have time to reload, or if im alive long enough to run out of ammo. The AR that i use for everything seems better in every way though.

I never use it in warzone though. Maybe i should.

Soldato
Ive been using the X13 Auto as my secondary in multiplayer pretty much since the game came out, once id unlocked it obviously.

Its fast, and good for when you dont have time to reload, or if im alive long enough to run out of ammo. The AR that i use for everything seems better in every way though.

I never use it in warzone though. Maybe i should.
What AR do you use? I'm back to my trust M4A1 with hightower barrel, commando grip, VLK optic, 60 round and some compensator to get rid of most horizontal recoil

Associate
What AR do you use? I'm back to my trust M4A1 with hightower barrel, commando grip, VLK optic, 60 round and some compensator to get rid of most horizontal recoil
Kastov 74u

Im still a bit of a noob at online games, and i dont get loads of time to play. So i find a gun i like and stick with it. The game is then consistent. And its just me that isnt.

Ive got three versions of the 74u. The standard one i use most of the time, one ive tweaked for speed and one ive tweaked for distance. I just choose depending on the map.

I use other weapons occasionally, usually to meet the daily challenges but that is my go to.

I did the same in the last game, though i didnt play multiplayer then. Aug and fara83 i think it was

Last edited:
Associate
Its got more consistent lately i think but i know what you mean it has spat out some inconsistent result in the past but will now line up very close with a RTSS benchmark running on top of the cod benchmark to compare results ...

Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-2022-Screenshot-2023-07-22-13-55-57-83.png

I start the RTSS benchmark once you get a game image on screen not while its loading / closing ( high fps at those points ) but seems to line up close enough imo :)

22-07-2023, 13:55:26 cod.exe benchmark completed, 12152 frames rendered in 58.875 s
Average framerate : 206.4 FPS
Minimum framerate : 128.7 FPS
Maximum framerate : 266.2 FPS
1% low framerate : 125.3 FPS
0.1% low framerate : 47.7 FPS
The 4090 is nice and cool compared to my 3070ti. Is it watercooled or stock cooler?

Associate
The 4090 is nice and cool compared to my 3070ti. Is it watercooled or stock cooler?
It is fitted with a EK Active backplate waterblock which is why its nice and cool although this generation the only benefits from watercooling a gpu is cooler temps and a smaller footprint as the block isn't so big , actual performance increase is 0% as the big air coolers are so efficient nowadays :)

20230405-131526.jpg

Associate
Has anyone else noticed a glut of wallers / cheaters recently? It feels like every game I’ve got someone with Chinese characters in their name following me through solid surfaces and pre-firing.

What use is richochet?

Soldato
Kastov 74u

Im still a bit of a noob at online games, and i dont get loads of time to play. So i find a gun i like and stick with it. The game is then consistent. And its just me that isnt.

Ive got three versions of the 74u. The standard one i use most of the time, one ive tweaked for speed and one ive tweaked for distance. I just choose depending on the map.

I use other weapons occasionally, usually to meet the daily challenges but that is my go to.

I did the same in the last game, though i didnt play multiplayer then. Aug and fara83 i think it was
I always seem to do well with the Ak74-U. Might try it again.
Any counter to the Basilisk snake shot? Maybe a riot shield or RPG.
Im sure a single shot of dual Basilisk does more damage than an RPG?! :D

Last edited:
Associate
I tend to play DMZ mostly these days, and even that is full of wallers who pounce on you like hyenas, with fire shotties, snake shots and akimbo pistols.

The irony is, you engage them at any kind of distance and they are absolute trash.

Associate
I tend to play DMZ mostly these days, and even that is full of wallers who pounce on you like hyenas, with fire shotties, snake shots and akimbo pistols.

The irony is, you engage them at any kind of distance and they are absolute trash.
There is almost certainly a significant number of players cheating on DMZ recently. I started to play Battlefield 2042 again last night after boycotting it from release due to its poor performance, thankfully that so far appears cheat/hack free and runs lovely now its been patched by the developer.

Caporegime
There is almost certainly a significant number of players cheating on DMZ recently. I started to play Battlefield 2042 again last night after boycotting it from release due to its poor performance, thankfully that so far appears cheat/hack free and runs lovely now its been patched by the developer.

Not hack free, most cheaters are playing Breakthrough! I've been playing since day 1 and there has been a number of suspect players. Not all cheaters do 500/0!

Soldato
Speed/jitter wise - Hard to gauge what the game was like a couple of weeks ago for me, but it now seems to be pretty much back to that again? And certainly better than it was a week or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom