Caster Semenya could be forced to undertake hormone therapy for future Olympics

I'd don't believe you're so stupid as to think that the normal use of "balls" doesn't refer to an external part of the male genitalia. When that's not what you mean try using the words that do mean what you mean.

What are you talking about? It's the balls that are generating the testosterone, it doesn't matter where they reside on the body, internal or external.

I'd don't believe you're so stupid as to think that the normal use of "balls" doesn't refer to an external part of the male genitalia. When that's not what you mean try using the words that do mean what you mean.
balls refer to the testes, testes are testes descended or not.

i for one wasn't aware that accompanying scrotum and distance from the abdomen were defining characteristics in understanding the term balls.

Perhaps try reading the thread/considering the context here, even just the recent posts, where the internal testes have been referred to.

You've asserted this to be untrue and further asserted a claim re: the findings of the IAAF, which you can't back up...

There is not a single shred of evidence for this ridiculous assertion. None. Nada. Zip. It's slander made up by prize turds. If it WAS the case the IAAF wouldn't haven't repeatedly found that she is female, and the whole mess wouldn't have come to testosterone test levels.

That implied you'd heard the allegation before, it has been both reported and mentioned in this thread... though perhaps you mistakenly assumed that in order to have testes she'd have them externally.

You've asserted this to be untrue and further asserted a claim re: the findings of the IAAF, which you can't back up...

If you can't even be bothered to read to even Wikipedia level, I can't help you.

That implied you'd heard the allegation before, it has been both reported and mentioned in this thread... though perhaps you mistakenly assumed that in order to have testes she'd have them externally.

Multiple allegations have been levelled at Caster including that she has both male and female sexual attributes. I can't know that people are suddenly using words in a new way.

If you can't even be bothered to read to even Wikipedia level, I can't help you.

Nice rather than a response or anything to back up your claim you throw in an ad hominem in reply to a point... you quite clearly made an assertion, it is quoted above and you can't back it up ergo you've resorted to insults about my reading ability.

Multiple allegations have been levelled at Caster including that she has both male and female sexual attributes. I can't know that people are suddenly using words in a new way.

I don't believe anyone is using words in a new way here, you're seemingly just ignoring context, haven't read earlier posts/information in the thread that would give context and are apparently unaware of the leaks.

What difference does it make with regards to your opinion if her testes are descended or not? Your previous statement implied that if they were present then this wouldn't come down to testosterone levels?

Also as you were seemingly unaware previously of the leak, would the presence of undescended testes change your opinion?

Nice rather than a response or anything to back up your claim you throw in an ad hominem in reply to a point... you quite clearly made an assertion, it is quoted above and you can't back it up ergo you've resorted to insults about my reading ability.

Are you seriously saying you don't know the IAAF repeatedly passed her as female? Try reading Wikipedia to get some basic facts.

Also as you were seemingly unaware previously of the leak, would the presence of undescended testes change your opinion?

I am not unaware of that claim either. There is no evidence it is true. And, no, it makes no difference. She's still a woman. 5-ARD, which is a common cause of this, is a mutation that produces unusual development in women. It does not make them men.

It’s the correct decision. She is required to take testosterone diminishing steroid that puts her at a level playing field. Problem solved.

But wait she already tried this, and lost all her races. Then she filed a complaint.

Personally I wouldn’t allow her to compete. But if they do then it has to be on level playing field as other women.

Are you seriously saying you don't know the IAAF repeatedly passed her as female? Try reading Wikipedia to get some basic facts.

I'm questioning your assertions, not wikipedia's. Can you be more specific with regards to what you're referring to exactly when you say "passed her as female"? As far as I'm aware they didn't publish the results of the test they carried out. As already posted the public statement from an IAAF spokesman indicated that she is intersex and the leaked test apparently shows that too.

I suspect you're trying to obfuscate now... I think everyone is aware that she has competed as a female, your claim was, in response to the poster asserting that she has a pair of "balls" which he meant in reference to undefended testes and you seemingly took to mean descended testes:

There is not a single shred of evidence for this ridiculous assertion. None. Nada. Zip. It's slander made up by prize turds. If it WAS the case the IAAF wouldn't haven't repeatedly found that she is female, and the whole mess wouldn't have come to testosterone test levels.

You've ignored the second question I asked above - so undescended testes don't matter in your opinion. Given you assumed the poster was referring to descended testes by "a pair of balls" What difference does it make with regards to your opinion if her testes are descended or not? Your previous statement implied that if they were present then this wouldn't come down to testosterone levels? Why does visual presentation matter to you here?

They passed her to compete as female. That's all. This is not really relevant if we're not taking about balls anymore.

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse...

You previously stated in response to the testes allegation:

"If it WAS the case the IAAF wouldn't haven't repeatedly found that she is female"

We're well aware she has been allowed to compete as a female and that in order to clear her to do so the IAAF has wanted her to suppress her testosterone levels, AFAIK that is because she is intersex!

They passed her to compete as female. That's all. This is not really relevant if we're not taking about balls anymore.
they passed semenya to compete in the female sport based on accepting the opinion of a panel of medical experts. there is no indication of the criteria they used.

they have now decided that semenya won't be allowed to compete with women while semenya has semenya's natural levels of testosterone despite the assertion that semenya has been passed as female. there's no argument against this, presumably. they decided it, it must be right.

Maybe women don't mind competing with a part man... Any professional women athletes here or anyone know one to ask?

We can complain all we want but it should really be a discussion for the people involved.

Maybe women don't mind competing with a part man... Any professional women athletes here or anyone know one to ask?

We can complain all we want but it should really be a discussion for the people involved.

Yeah they're totally cool with it, especially when they lose out on medals because seemingly the top three are allegedly all intersex:

JiwxxcH.jpg

Occasionally they do give an interview indicating that they're not very happy with the situation, that then results in backlash towards them with accusations of racism etc.. etc..

I suspect, given the below, that most would rather the governing body sorted it out, which is what the IAAF seems to be trying to do.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/21/lynsey-sharp-caster-semenya-rio-2016-olympics

Sharp told the BBC after the race: “I have tried to avoid the issue all year. You can see how emotional it all was. We know how each other feels. It is out of our control and how much we rely on people at the top sorting it out. The public can see how difficult it is with the change of rule but all we can do is give it our best.

Last edited:
Yeah they're totally cool with it, especially when they lose out on medals because seemingly the top three are allegedly all intersex:

Yea, odd coincidence that the top 3 women just happen to have an extremely rare genetic disorder :rolleyes:

If they don't put their foot down on it, we're just going to end up with 2 versions of mens events. One where they are men and the other where they are men claiming to be women. It's silly.

Last edited:
Usually when you want to claim a woman is a man, it's typically considered your job to prove it.

I'm happy to make an exception in this instance:
caster-semenya-002.jpg

160725-FRC-sports-division-Caster-Semenya-jpg-CROP-promo-xlarge2.jpg

Balls means testicles. Caster has testicles. Ergo, Caster has balls.

You're really reaching, you know that.

silly question, can't you prove someones gender by DNA?
if you believe gender specials there are people of a plethora of genders with the same x/y chromosome configurations as each other, so those chromosomes won't help.

whether there is another chromosome for attention seeking, I do not know.

a person's sex may be easier to determine through DNA test.

silly question, can't you prove someones gender by DNA?

Yes, you can. Forensic investigators can easily tell if a suspect is male or female (yes there are only 2 genders in the real world) from DNA evidence. A DNA test will of course always show someone's true/birth gender no matter how many hormones they take or social media followers they have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom