charles and camilla attacked

Soldato
Poor students upset about rising costs, and then the scum bag **** Charles drives right past in a RR, what was he expecting?

Seriously? that man has done more for this country than 99% of those students ever will, do you think he asked to be born a royal family member? its not all sitting around by the mansion pool, that's a footballers life, he works his ass off the difference is hes always working for Great Britain not for personal gain.

Anyway they don't have to pay it back till they make 21k a year, the ones that go to uni for the beer and the party's and bunk off wont ever make that money in their life, the ones that do media studies degrees wont for about a decade after leaving uni its something they will have to work too, hell the ones with real degrees like law or rocket science will be lucky to leave uni with a 21k job.

And yes I said a media studies degree isn't as good as one in law/rocket science. Harsh times require harsh truths

Soldato
Poor students upset about rising costs, and then the scum bag **** Charles drives right past in a RR, what was he expecting?

I'd love to know what that starred out word is. Whatever it is, it shows you up as having one huge chip on your shoulder.

Explain why he is a scum bag please. I'd take a wild guess that you're closer to being a scum bag than Prince Charles is.

Soldato
Maybe not but he does stick his noise into Political matters.

Doesn't give scumbag students the right attack the future king. No offense to the students that are actually working their arse's off out there but these other scumbags just want to cause trouble. They should get a job and stop living off the state, moaning about things they don't even understand.

Last edited:
Soldato
unis must make a fortune as it is...

my lad does a 96 day year and only 3 hours per day lecturs.. so 1 lecturer could teach almost 4 groups a year.... (even taking into account only a 200 day working year)

a quick bit of excel

I work out they make about £100k profit per course per year

however I have not subtracted maintenance costs of the building and cleaning / admin staff....

if the uni runs 200 courses thats 20million profit minus say 5 mil for other costs... nice earner...

Permabanned

my lad does a 96 day year and only 3 hours per day lecturs.. so 1 lecturer could teach almost 4 groups a year.... (even taking into account only a 200 day working year)

a quick bit of excel

however I have not subtracted maintenance costs of the building and cleaning / admin staff....

if the uni runs 200 courses thats 20million profit minus say 5 mil for other costs... nice earner...

I think a lot of money gets spent on research.

Soldato

a quick bit of excel

Most courses run at a loss. And universities generally do not have healthy bank balances. Most year end accunts are published - take a lookm

another point that i've not seen mentioned. people complain these students will have a £30k debt at the end of uni as though it's this huge thing they'll never pay off, but don't mention then that everyone in this country wants to buy a house worth £130k or more.

Permabanned
another point that i've not seen mentioned. people complain these students will have a £30k debt at the end of uni as though it's this huge thing they'll never pay off, but don't mention then that everyone in this country wants to buy a house worth £130k or more.

Or a car or two worth in many cases far more.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure he was one of the ones I did see get arrested.
I'm sure it's on the repeated BBC news footage as well, he is forced to the ground by Riot Officers.

i hope they smacked him into the ground hard and knocked 7 bells into him...little ****.
no respect at all for people that think climbing on a wall memoral that holds great significance to the majority of people is acceptable. people fought their asses off for that **** to do that....
total ridiculous i bet his parents must be proud.

Soldato
I would love to this happen in my country of origin Morocco, the police would knock you the ***** out, with excessive life threatening force.

No bloomin human rights, you can ask Binyam Mohamed that LOL.

Too many rat chavs are going University(as posted in the video). A degree is becoming like an oyster card.

LOL he said he will sell drugs, because he cant get EMA.

Now you know why kids go to college.

Regarding Charles and Camilla car being attacked, I think its overshadowing in the news too much especially BBC.

Back
Top Bottom