charles and camilla attacked

Permabanned
so wicksta you think causing people who work their ass off to loose their job good? or letting poorer kids not get a eduction good? :)

Poor kids can still go to university though. Are you one of these people who want the the people who already pay tax in the higher bracket to pay more?

Soldato
4. the police weren't the nicest charging them with horses where they? hey karma ensued and one broke both legs and one broke his neck.
You are sick in the head. And I don't care if that's breaking the rules and taken as a personal insult/attack, that's a seriously messed up opinion.
also the royal family deserve more than this. they do nothing and live a amazing life. they worked for nothing and have everything.
Have you even read the thread and seen the discussion on how the Royal Family as an institution easily does more for the country than they do for it? Stop making ill informed and idiotic statements, you're impressing nobody.

Last edited:
Associate
well i remember a nick clegg speech a while back where he said he would close the loop holes richer people use to pay less tax etc. but i have yet to see any of that happen. and also yes i do not a ridiculous amount but a fair bit more than not.

Associate
You are sick in the head. And I don't care if that's breaking the rules and taken as a personal insult/attack, that's a seriously messed up opinion.

Kettleing a protest with younger than 16 year olds isn't right yet the police did it. but praise them all you will.

Soldato
Kettleing a protest with younger than 16 year olds isn't right yet the police did it. but praise them all you will.
Where did I praise the police for their actions? Why tar them all with the same brush? Celebrating that anybody broke their neck (let alone a policeman doing his job) is the action of an ill cultured neanderthal.

Associate
what if their parents believe in "democracy" quoting that because it is questionable. and maybe the police would be considerate of that fact due to the angels that they are?

Soldato
Kettleing a protest with younger than 16 year olds isn't right

Randomly on an aside point, why were the under 16yr olds not in school?
Were there really under 16yr olds in the protest? Playing truant?
Yesterday wasn't a school holiday.

When protests turn violent, they fail in making their objections, people can complain about police tactics all they like, but they've convinced me that best to rush through the tution fees asap to avoid any further debate and protests against.
Less civil unrest, and less for people to complain about, lets the complaints come back at the next elections in 4 years time. Its a waste of money allowing and policing protests when time and again they attack buildings and people.

Associate
oh because a fair few schools told them to go and protest because secondary school leads to uni and if they can't go to uni it slightly defeats the point.

Soldato
Why did the horses charge at the 'kids'?
Because they were obviously peacefully protesting in accordance with the direction laid out by the NUS who organised the protest. Or they probably weren't but that's what they claim afterwards when it backfires and they're in hospital with a bleeding brain then a full witch hunt needs to take place.

Soldato
last time i check it was a coalition.

You don't know what **** you're on about.

You are talking utter *****, everything you mention about all these materialistic things that apparent rich kids have is nonsense.

You don't have to have a rich Mommy & daddy, to buy a Blackberry or Iphone.

You have a big chip on your shoulder.

Soldato
I probably watched more of the day day unfold than most, if not all of you.

I was seconded into the control team as the company I work for had real concerns based on Police intel that our stores were very likely to be attacked. You may be able to guess who I work for but that is besides the point.

I spent the entire day draughting security guards round London to protect our stores and staff, and also monitored all the facebook, websites and Twitter feeds of known groups intent on causing trouble.

The Police were also acting on the same, but better information.

Before the horses charged there was a lot of internet chatter about violence breaking out in that area, from people in that area. I sat next to two ex-Policemen that work in our security department.

They were right to charge. Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom