Chinese (Communist) infiltration of the UK

Soldato
John McDonnell waving his little red book. Some people never grow out of their student fantasies of the death of capitalism. One of those who did became Chairman Xi who realised that capitalism was what he wanted for himself if not for his people.

Soldato
Lenovo and Huawei have been banned for goverment use for years already. They hide back doors in the hardware/firmware.

Any source to back up the claim Huawei are putting backdoors in hardware?

Not saying they aren't but the NCSC/HCSEC have yet to find any actual backdoors other than shoddy coding and security practices (https://www.theregister.com/2019/03/28/hcsec_huawei_oversight_board_savaging_annual_report/, https://www.theregister.com/2020/10/01/huawei_uk_security_code_review_panel/); which lets face it, is no different to any other company producing hardware.

Still, odd how people want rid of Huawei yet happy to use Cisco when the NSA were/are, allegedly, throwing backdoors in their hardware :confused:

Caporegime
OFC, that's why the UK is ditching Huawei equipment. Lenovo and Huawei have been banned for goverment use for years already. They hide back doors in the hardware/firmware.
I'm sure the UK and USA would never ask for a bag door in anything :D

oh wait I think I'd rather believe snowdon

Soldato
Snowdon is a Kremlin shill. They wouldn't let him stay in Russia if he wasn't.

This, for someone who knows everything it's amazing how he knows bugger all about Russian etc going ons and whiter than white king Putin.

Simply someone with an axe to grind against the west.

Soldato
Are you implying that there is a structure of society that is free from subterfuge and infiltration?

It's nigh on impossible, but North Korea is pretty darn good at it, ditto China.

But the west can never be like them, so will always be on the back foot in peacetime, who knows if we have the capability to fight back in this regard however if things turned ugly.

Soldato
Russian born business man who has lived in the UK since he was 8 years old lol
Lol indeed.

They were mostly Black people so likely their parents or grandparents moved here post WW2
I mean they're 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants. You don't move to a country and immediately assimilate into that Nationality, that's ridiculous. If I moved to France and had kids, they'd still be raised by me, we'd most likely speak English and still enjoy English food and traditions, their children would most likely speak French and English as well, and they'd be aware they weren't "properly" French.
Just so we understand you clearly then. Black people who move here and their children don't immediately assimilate and would be aware they're not "properly" English. But it's different for a white Russian?

You're gonna have to elaborate on how you're countering my point.

;)

Last edited:
Soldato
My phone is Chinese, so I asked it if I could join, say start on £25k moving to a reasonable £50k over 10 years......... Nothing, I am dissapoint :(

Soldato
Lol indeed.

Just so we understand you clearly then. Black people who move here and their children don't immediately assimilate and would be aware they're not "properly" English. But it's different for a white Russian?

You're gonna have to elaborate on how you're countering my point.

;)

You didn't make a point, you just posted a Twitter link. What is your point?

To clarify, the man is a British citizen, but he is also Russian. There seems to be this desperate need to form some tenuous link between Russians and the Tories for the looney left these days, as if they're selling out the UK to Putin. The actual connection is that a lot of rich Russians live in London and hang around in the same circles as Tories as the thing they have in common is that they went to the same private schools.

Soldato
You didn't make a point, you just posted a Twitter link. What is your point?

To clarify, the man is a British citizen, but he is also Russian. There seems to be this desperate need to form some tenuous link between Russians and the Tories for the looney left these days, as if they're selling out the UK to Putin. The actual connection is that a lot of rich Russians live in London and hang around in the same circles as Tories as the thing they have in common is that they went to the same private schools.

lol

Caporegime
It continues to bore me that there's a strange, special allowance for Russian interference from self-proclaimed patriots, it's almost as if Russians haven't assassinated people on our soil or even more farcically launching chemical attacks against us... Oh almost forgot that they posted bounties on our soldiers abroad.

Barely a peep in comparison to the vitriol leveled at China, which I would say is well deserved.

I long for the day that we finally clean out London's dark economy so we can see the full breadth of what has been going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom