CoD: Advanced Warfare

Associate
Don't blame him :D

You bought it Stu ? Lack of servers :rolleyes:

Reading over the net, rumour is we wont see any dedi's :(

Yes mate i decided to grab it

I've owned every single call of duty and played most of them at a competitive level (Compet Level COD, UO, COD 2, MW)

This reminds me of Black Ops 2 with Exo suit

Nice fast paced, nice balanced maps and weapons

All round good fun just something to play with mates and have a blast

As usual since MW i miss the Dedi servers so much... was hoping they would return with this but with the whole Console Port and Console world we seem to have missed out on Dedi servers again

Last edited:
Soldato
Are we still limited to small teams in this?

Can't really bring my self to make the purchase. Still so much life left in BF4. And have hardly been playing it recently, it feels fresh to go back too.

Soldato
Yes mate i decided to grab it

I've owned every single call of duty and played most of them at a competitive level (Compet Level COD, UO, COD 2, MW)

This reminds me of Black Ops 2 with Exo suit

Nice fast paced, nice balanced maps and weapons

All round good fun just something to play with mates and have a blast

As usual since MW i miss the Dedi servers so much... was hoping they would return with this but with the whole Console Port and Console world we seem to have missed out on Dedi servers again

This is how I see it too. I did think I wasn't going to get it but I did in the end and it was playing great last night.

Its casual gaming to a tea. Light hearted fun.

Soldato
Are we still limited to small teams in this?

Can't really bring my self to make the purchase. Still so much life left in BF4. And have hardly been playing it recently, it feels fresh to go back too.

If 6 is considered small, yes. Plenty of action with the new movement though, especially on some modes like momentum. Played yesterday and in a 10 minute game everyone on both teams had 50+ deaths, was chaos. Just respawn and dive onto the flag, was incredibly fun.

There is still ground war which is 9v9 but not a fan personally.

Soldato
COD Advanced Warfare VGA graphics performance benchmark review

COD Advanced Warfare VGA graphics performance benchmark-

It is that time of the year again, we take out a dozen or so graphics cards and benchmark Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Join us in this article where many graphics cards are being tested with the new Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. We have a look at DX11 performance with the newest graphics cards and technologies. The new and popular title is looking great from a graphics point of view. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the debut mainline Call of Duty title from Sledgehammer Games. It will focus on a private military company (PMC) that has turned rogue, attacking the US government. Set some time in the future, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will feature futuristic tech such as cloaked vehicles and special climbing gloves that will allow the player to climb vertical surfaces.

For today's article will benchmark Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. Join us in this article where the latest graphics cards are being tested with the new Call of Duty. As such we'll take the more popular and modern graphics cards today and have a look at DX11 performance with the newest graphics cards and technologies. The new and popular title is looking great from a graphics point of view. The release of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, just like Ghosts is weird, the fact that it is only 64-bit in fact eliminates a number of customers. A second requirement for the game is that you need to have at least 6 GB of memory. If you have 3 or 4 GB installed, the game will not startup. We actually monitored DDR3 RAM behavior in-game and the game does eat away just of 4 Gigs of memory if you apply heaps of image quality settings. The game engine itself is fairly equal to the prequel though and especially with all tricks and bells enabled, it does look okay if your graphics card can manage it of course. However, no matter how we benchmark the results remain a little unreliable. One test run will result on 40 FPS, the second 36 FPS and another 33 FPS. Then another factor is a challenge as well, some levels average out at say 40 FPS, yet there are a handful of scenes (with helicopters and such) where the frame rate will crumble down. Now 80% of the game plays with good playable framerates, but a handful of levels will just stall any graphics card whatsoever. These means that the results shown today are indicative, not a precise measurement by any standard.

As such today we'll show you graphics cards tested on three resolutions, Full HD (1920x1080), WHQD (2560x1440) and Ultra HD (3840 pixels × 2160 lines.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-page...-graphics-performance-benchmark-review,1.html

Back
Top Bottom