CoD: Advanced Warfare

Associate
Carry much

F6447E3329DDB9C513E7373B87989D1D863E963D

Soldato
I've bit the bullet and purchased a copy. The first COD game I've bought in years but it looks pretty good in the videos I've seen of it thus far. Plus it's got Kevin Spacey in so win-win :p

Soldato
Nice, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Bal needs a bit of a nerf I think, it's not OP but its clearly better than the other guns.

Associate
moogley reset it to optimal video options ?
I found if i enabled to much aka shadow caching or to high multisampling it defaults to crappy textures.
start with medium settings, i just alt tab out while it does the cut scene crap.

Associate
so dual 980's in sli , max settings, 4X supersampling , 24 fps @ 1600p.
But Gpu's only 65-70% utilised, CPU I5 @4.6 only 40% on all 4 cores.
Seems i could be Vram limited :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I bought a copy from G2A the other day. Got all my VPN software ready, but still waiting for the code, my account says it has been shipped, but nothing in my inbox yet. Even stayed up until 2am this morning. Just have to hope it's here when I get in from work.

Took mine a few days to arrive but they send a link to the email address used on your paypal account.

I tried this for Ghosts last year, game downloaded and installed OK, and ran fine! Only problem was it was region locked and only language available was Russian!

This version specifically said it includes the english language set but were you able to play with the VPN switched off?

I did and it cost me £11 - from G2A - received the key yesterday afternoon. I had no issues activating using the VPN. I left it installing last night (had to be connected to the VPN to install). I haven't checked to see whether I can run the game without the VPN. I'll update later.

Please do let us know if you can run it without the VPN mate... I wasn't successful :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom