CoD: Advanced Warfare

Associate
2 hours in on MP and at Rank 33

Ranking seems to be much easier and quicker

Lol what?

How many levels are there then?

Every year I hope perhaps they will fluke a good game out of a solid core. The very basics of infantry play, for me, are/were lightyears ahead of BF. Once the bells and whistles started being added it went downhill though. Haven't played since Black Ops, save the Ghosts beta (awful).

Titanfall was pretty pants too from what I played, even the core devs seem worn out from it.

CoD 4 is still one of my all time most-played games, shame.

Associate
Lol what?

How many levels are there then?

Every year I hope perhaps they will fluke a good game out of a solid core. The very basics of infantry play, for me, are/were lightyears ahead of BF. Once the bells and whistles started being added it went downhill though. Haven't played since Black Ops, save the Ghosts beta (awful).

Titanfall was pretty pants too from what I played, even the core devs seem worn out from it.

CoD 4 is still one of my all time most-played games, shame.

50 Ranks with 10 Prestige Levels

Associate
frame rate isn't locked in single player, apart from cut scenes.
There is a monitor refresh option that is 60/75, i presume this is if you want to run vsync.
If i enable over super-sampling 2* or the shadow caching it drops the graphics down to a appalling level.

Soldato
still cant get sli to work

Does not Support SLi do this -

Go Nvidia Geforce Experience icon in task bar > right click select Open Nvidia Control Panel, you should do this to all your game's.

Manage 3D Settings Window- youll see Globil settings and Program settings adjust both

Globil settings-
Window below > feature's and setting's
1-Multi-display/mixed-GPU Acceleration > select Single display mode or Multi-display mode.
2-Power Management Mode > select Adaptive.
3-SLi Rendering Mode > select Single-GPU/ SLI Support=Nvidia Recomended
4-Thread Optimisation > select On.

Program settings > select your Advanced Warfare.exe.
Window below > feature's and setting's-
1-Multi-display/mixed-GPU Acceleration > select Single display mode or Multi-display mode.
2-Power Management Mode > select Prefer Maximum Performance.
3-SLi Rendering Mode > select Single-GPU/ SLI Support=Nvidia Recomended.
4-Thread Optimisation > select On.

So when you select Single GPU the Game will only run 1 GPU.

Soldato
I watched TotalBiscuit's WTF about this. He was praising it, whilst playing in the background. Though he was saying it was good, the gameplay looked awful!

Associate
Read some good reviews of this actually - aside from the obvious (the graphics are better than expected on low level hardware, but don't really do justice to top end stuff) there's a good amount of praise out there for the feel of the multiplayer.

Is it correct that you can choose not to have killstreaks etc, and have additional perks/weapon mods instead? How does that work, and what level of customisation does it give?

Soldato
Read some good reviews of this actually - aside from the obvious (the graphics are better than expected on low level hardware, but don't really do justice to top end stuff) there's a good amount of praise out there for the feel of the multiplayer.

Is it correct that you can choose not to have killstreaks etc, and have additional perks/weapon mods instead? How does that work, and what level of customisation does it give?

Watch Totalbiscuit's WTF vid. He goes in to a lot of detail about the customization.

Caporegime

Really good, it's called the Pick 13 system I think. I've been toying with no killstreaks as I don't seem to get them regularly enough to make use of them.

There are 3 perk slots, but there are also modifiers meaning you could actually have 6 perks running

You could for instance have a Primary weapon (1), weapon attachment (2), Greed 'Wildcard' x3 (3,4,5) Perks x6 (6,7,8,9,10,11) an Exo ability (12) and 1x grenade (13)

Back
Top Bottom