CoD: Advanced Warfare

Associate
Anyone keep experiencing crashes ? Typical error is something like unknown compression type <and then a random number>

Im really enjoying the game but this is doing my £$%^%&$ head in, and I am almost at the stage of sacking it in and buying it on the PS4 or XB1!

Im running all my games on a windows striped array of 2 SSDs, although no other games have issues with this so it cant be the issue!

*Oh and I have verified the cache in steam, still happens.

Last edited:
Soldato
VSync on??

I had it too then realised I forgot to set V-Sync on

Daft question time - Do you enable/implement VSync from the Nvidia control panel or the game video options menu? I see a 'Sync every frame' on/off option within the games video settings, is that the same as turning on Vsync?

See, told you it was a daft question. :p

I haz 4090!
Don
This may not make sense, but I've updated to the newest nVidia drivers, and now the mouse acceleration is HORRENDOUS. I've had to quit out of it as I'm finding it unplayable. :(

Associate
Daft question time - Do you enable/implement VSync from the Nvidia control panel or the game video options menu? I see a 'Sync every frame' on/off option within the games video settings, is that the same as turning on Vsync?

See, told you it was a daft question. :p

Ive switched it off in nvidia control panel and use in game because I've read about high gpu usage with adaptive V-sync on

Yes the sync every frame option is V-sync

Soldato
Well I'm at a game killing bug now, restarted checkpoint, and the level, to no avail.

Anyone else on the captured mission, got stuck in the incinerator, when you have to press F to push? Mine just sits there, and then eventually die.

Associate
Just gone on the sky news app and one of their headlines is a major spoiler for this game.
I hate it when mainstream media do that.
They wouldn't do it for a big Hollywood blockbuster so why do they feel its fine to do with games :mad:

Back
Top Bottom