CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
Decided to get this as I've played through all the COD games.

SP so far has been the most interesting sicne MW1/2. Not tried MP yet as I like to use SP as a Shooting Range to gauge my weapon loadout.

Kevin Spacey in this is awesome!

Plays well on my GTX770 2GB and I'm getting over 100FPS though I get a few drops when ***** going down :D

8/10 for me!

Soldato
Did someone say earlier they were experiencing a sort of weird 'stuttering' type effect every now and then? I've just played through two SP missions with flawless performance then had this stuttering happen on the next mission. Only to find after I finished that one that the 4th mission I played went back to being flawless again. Strange. Gonna turn off adaptive vsync in the Nvidia CP and hit the 'Optimal Video Settings' button as I've fiddled about with manually setting some so maybe I'm pushing things too much on my GTX760.

Also found just after the in-game stutter that the lip sync in the next cut scene was all over the shop and the cut scene seemed to be a bit jittery too?

Soldato
Anyone else getting really long map load times sometimes? After ages it will either load or say lost connection to host.

Been playing with a couple of friends tonight, all on SSD's and quite often they were in way before me. All have that preload option on thats meant to make the game smoother.

Really winding me up! also I hope SP looks better than MP. MP isnt anything special from what I have seen, with everything max except for the pre cache thing you have to turn off because of the bug.

using this site to see what ports I may have to open up but in my router it says it needs a "trigger port" (The port for outgoing traffic. An outgoing connection using this port will trigger this rule.) How do I find out what port Advance warfare uses on outgoing communications?

http://portforward.com/cports.htm

Last edited:
Associate
lol I can't even load the game it crashes in multiplayer and single something about not enough memory and cant load textures

help please

Back
Top Bottom