CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
Love this game so far. Setting full high FPS over 100

2d9cr60.jpg

1174dqc.jpg

how have you unlocked the FPS? share the wealth buddy.

Soldato
You do realise BF4 uses the exact same engine as in BF3 with a few more bells and whistles added to it? "Never built a proper game engine from scratch." Does that even have any relevance? U WOT M8? :confused:

Im not talking about BF3 and BF4 engine. As yes, they are more or less the same engine. No different from what the COD team does with the IW Engine.

When the BF team decided to take on the COD series. They created the Frosbite Engine and had to build it from scratch because they now had to code for consoles. They didnt take their old Refractor Engine from the older BF games and enchance that for the new BF series otherwise it would have stayed on PC only.

Every year a new COD is relased ID Software get a cut of profit as its still the old ID Tech Engine being used as the underly code.

Soldato
No idea I even tried a 780 and had the same issue. Just installed the 970 and latest drivers and it works fine. The game told me that my hardware had changed and re-set settings so maybe that has fixed it.

Will try my 290 again later and see if it works ok.

Back
Top Bottom