CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
Going to have to wait for a patch or something to play mp properly. As it is a lot of maps are stuttering mess and totally unplayable even on the lowest gfx settings. surely these specs should run this without a problem?

Drivers are also up to date as well.

I7 930 2.80Ghz (Bloomfield)
12gb Patriot Viper Extreme Performance 1600MHz
Asus HD 7970 Matrix Platinum 3072MB GDDR5

Associate
Going to have to wait for a patch or something to play mp properly. As it is a lot of maps are stuttering mess and totally unplayable even on the lowest gfx settings. surely these specs should run this without a problem?

Drivers are also up to date as well.

I7 930 2.80Ghz (Bloomfield)
12gb Patriot Viper Extreme Performance 1600MHz
Asus HD 7970 Matrix Platinum 3072MB GDDR5

I'm not having a problem on:
i5 4670k multiplier ratio 41
16gb Kingston
Asus GTX670 2GB

Associate
Keep getting horrible popups like in the spoiler. Anyone else had this and got a fix for it? You can see it coming from the dead dude in front of me. It's a lot worse than that but couldn't catch a screenshot of it.

34F4C60D4374C60F6D0ADBAFA0AEE09F77F53C15

Soldato
Cant quite make my mind up about this game. Part of me enjoys the lunatic asylum that is the exo pack things but the guns are just gash. Will give it time.

Hoping that WW2 shooters now get dev time!

Soldato
Same thing happening 'ere.....

Is there a fix for the out of sync videos in single player mode yet? The FMV's are always behind the audio which makes them really freakin annoying!

I still get this too despite disabling the shader cache thingy for the FMV cut scenes in the menu. Weirdly enough, it only happens after one cut scene. No matter what level I'm playing on, at the start of it the cut scene lip syncs will be fine. Then I play through the level and the next cut scene has the lip sync all over the place. If I save and quit, then restart the game the cut scene with the dodgy lip sync plays fine again. But play the next level after that and the subsequent cut scenes have lip sync issues once again.

WTF? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom