CoD: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
Best COD single player campaign iv played in a long time.
I don't know how long is left as there usually short but im loving it so far. Lots of varied locations and some great missions.

Permabanned
Best COD single player campaign iv played in a long time.
I don't know how long is left as there usually short but im loving it so far. Lots of varied locations and some great missions.

Including Induction there is 15 levels to the SP Campaign.

Caporegime
Not sure what this is like on Veteran but Ghosts, BO2 and MW3 were a joke compared to MW and WaW. It's like the series has become easier with each iteration.

Caporegime
MW and WaW weren't particularly fun on Veteran though, you just used to get grenade spammed.

And those games suffered from the 'infinite enemy spawn until you pass invisible line' syndrome.

Caporegime
MW and WaW weren't particularly fun on Veteran though, you just used to get grenade spammed.

And those games suffered from the 'infinite enemy spawn until you pass invisible line' syndrome.

Sure but they were still challenging. Ghosts was no challenge whatsoever. Blowtorch & Corkscrew and the Reichstag levels on WaW were so infuriating but there was at least a sense of accomplishment when you beat them.

Soldato
I think I was on one difficulty level up from easiest. About 4 hours

If you are going to play EZ mode then you can blast through the single player in very little time.

I played on hardest and also tried to do some exploring to find intel and look at the detailed environment. Steam says I played the single player for 8hrs. But I reckon an hour of that was spent messing with graphics settings at the start of the game to get it running correctly (took ages due to having to watch the cut scene every time I made any changes).

Permabanned
I guess I should start campain as it's the only way I'll get some value from this game. I can't believe that even after Black Ops that the same awful lag comp exists. Why did I believe that after 4 years things would have improved, when they clearly haven't.

Soldato
You need to have the wildcard on that let's you which you have to unlock, if your doing this but your enabling it but its disappearing your probably going over the 14 load out slots you are allowed.

Its across the top of your screen and your 3rd attachment is problaly taking you over the 14 s you will have to sacrifice something.

Soldato
You need to have the wildcard on that let's you which you have to unlock, if your doing this but your enabling it but its disappearing your probably going over the 14 load out slots you are allowed.

Its across the top of your screen and your 3rd attachment is problaly taking you over the 14 s you will have to sacrifice something.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that. I should be able to fix it now!

:)

Associate
Loved BO1
Hated MW3
Loved BO2
Hated Ghosts (possibly the worst PC game I have ever bought)

Tempted to wait till the next Treyarch CoD as I'm not hearing that great stuff from friends or work colleagues AND it seems pretty mixed views on OcUK.

If I cave I think it'll be when it's cheaper and dedicated servers are in.

Back
Top Bottom