CoD: Advanced Warfare

Caporegime
Supposedly, but SHG/Acti are being illusive. There are rumours that dedis were just a bait and switch sales ploy.

There are also rumours that dedis have been rolled out but form part of a hybrid system that changes from dedi to P2P as needed depending on player numbers and locations.

But I really cant see acti rolling out anything without making a big song and dance about it, which they have not done. So I suspect there are no dedis. Yet.

They are also being very evasive when asked about server browsers and rentable dedis.

The lag compensation in 'servers' is sometimes shocking. So are the number of hacked lobbies where you make only a few kills and progress several ranks!

People saying they haven't seen hacks must be either very lucky or not really paying attention to their kill cams. To the point where I am tempted to go and video a load of them to prove a point. But it seems many other people are doing that already. Forums and YT are full of the evidence.

Added to that, the popular hacking sites are listing more active AW hacks than there are peak active players in the game. Added to that VAC is allegedly not even active on AW yet. So it stands to reason there is plenty of hacking going on!

just caught this nab aimbotting :rolleyes:

Soldato
just caught this nab aimbotting :rolleyes:

Yeah, I am sorry to say that it is not an isolated or even rare incident.

Such a shame because I actually believe this CoD has some potential.

To be honest, this kind of thing is why I have avoided mainstream FPS titles for a good while now. Tribes Ascend was a breath of fresh air after playing mainstream FPS games. There are only a few hitscan weapons in that game, and because of the nature of the movement and map design, bots and wallhacks are of very limited use.

The only other game I have given a chance is Titanfall because I like Respawn's approach to hackers. But for some reason it just fails to hold my interest. Given the gameplay, the maps, the physics and the weapons I should be all over that game like a rash. But I start playing and just feel 'meh'.

I have no idea why :(

I am starting to suspect that maybe my days of online FPS gaming are drawing to a close. I definitely know something is wrong because I have absolutely no motivation for modern games at all at the moment. I'm even contemplating buying a next-gen console less than a year after building a gaming rig.

Maybe I need to see a doctor?? :p lol

Soldato
None of the issues have been fixed.

hitreg/lagcomp is a mess

hackers everywhere (no not just me calling everyone a hacker, just blatant aimbotting)

Mouse accel and movement still all wrong.

Soldato
I genuinely really like this, had it for XBOX one but It felt terrible, but thought I would give it a go for PC when I saw I could pick it up for £17. So glad I did, it really is good.

Back
Top Bottom