CODWWII

Associate
Not all parents give in to their kids - my son's not played COD at my place or his moms. Why because of the rating - and my exact words to my boy; I don't care if your friend's parents bought them it or not......you're not playing it until you're older....period. COD been crap since MW2 - ...... far better games to play.......specially his age....like plants vs zombies garden warfare :D
my 2 oldest sons dont play it either but more so as in there own words "its for children". coming from a 10 and 15 year old says it all.

Soldato
I've been out of COD for a long time, since Black Ops 1. I enjoyed MW but it just went down hill badly after that. COD1 and 2 were the highlight for gaming for me and I hope WWII will capture what they were. I have preordered the digital deluxe edition. Is this very US focused or will we be fighting as Brits as well?

Permabanned
Ahhh was thinking I may try this one as it's back to ww2, but now I see it's not dedicated servers, so guess I won't be, well unless I pick it up for a fiver or less.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ahhh was thinking I may try this one as it's back to ww2, but now I see it's not dedicated servers, so guess I won't be, well unless I pick it up for a fiver or less.

I'm pretty certain they confirmed there would be Dedi servers?

Soldato
I'm aware that the beta was announced for consoles but I looked on the COD website today and they have Steam on the beta list now. If you press redeem code you can link steam. It also says on the website if you preorder from steam you can get the beta.

COD_Beta.png

Back
Top Bottom