CODWWII

Soldato
Gonna be brave and say that I'm going to buy this, I'm quite enjoying it for what it is, reminds me of WAW (probably haven't played a COD since MW2), it runs great, got the right setting for once no more jump packs and it's fun to play. Don't get me wrong it's never going to be GOTY and when I booted up BF1 after a few rounds I felt like I was playing a computer game and now I was back in real life - it's miles in front. But can see me getting 100 hours out of SP and MP so why not.

Associate
well I'm not sure wth is going on for me and this game lol I'm above the minimum specs and get way over 70/80fps but I seem to get MASSIVE drops down to as low as 2fps then it shoots back up? its actually driving me bonkers lol I cant even tell if the game is poop or not bad as it drops too many times for me to enjoy, NO other game ive ever played on pc so far has dropped like this so god knows whats wrong

Soldato
well I'm not sure wth is going on for me and this game lol I'm above the minimum specs and get way over 70/80fps but I seem to get MASSIVE drops down to as low as 2fps then it shoots back up? its actually driving me bonkers lol I cant even tell if the game is poop or not bad as it drops too many times for me to enjoy, NO other game ive ever played on pc so far has dropped like this so god knows whats wrong

I had that last night, lowered my textures to medium and turned a bunch of crap off and it's been fine since. GTX970 / i5 4690k

Associate
yep thanks for tip, just lowered all the texture settings to normal and no more massive drops, the game is average to me so far now ive actually been able to play, its better than the last 3 cods but still not as good as I was hoping :( I would buy it for £15 but defo not getting it at release

Permabanned
Dare I say this but I actually quite enjoy it. Love the menus and the UI, very clean. The recoil on guns and hit boxes could do with some work though.

Associate
there is recoil? its just a skinned any other cod spray and pray hit anything from anywhere...

was ok for 5 minutes then i thought gosh this is poor.

there is no skill needed, isnt hard to play, they have just pandered to the new type players who want everything in 5 minutes.

Permabanned
there is recoil? its just a skinned any other cod spray and pray hit anything from anywhere...

there is no skill needed, isnt hard to play, they have just pandered to the new type players who want everything in 5 minutes.

Well the guns I've been using have been bouncing about all over the place. I'm used to Rainbow Six Siege as that's all I've been playing lately.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Find any scoped rifle hard to use ingame, the maps feel small and the zoom is too great.

The 4x isn't as zoomed in. More like an ACOG.

I've found there is recoil, at least with the PPSH for example. Hit boxes need some tweaking I agree, tends to be the first person to shoot first will get the kill.

Soldato
I thinks its pretty ok - not played a CoD multiplayer game since CoD1 which I played to death....
Runs pretty well on my mid specced machine and looks good too. Would like to know what they have in store for the single player before shelling out though as I'm old and dont have the reflexes to keep up in MP these days! :)

Back
Top Bottom