CODWWII

Not played a COD since MW2 (which I didn't really play as this was the turning point), couldn't be doing with the exosuit jumping around crap, you get the feeling they have tried a little more to please with this one, there's plenty of content in it, played some SP so far, not quite on Wolfenstein in terms of writing but fun action SP none the less well worth a single play through on hardest setting. Will see how the rest pans out, normally I would agree COD these days is utter *****.

I really need something new to play, bored of BF1 and so many things **** me off about PUBG.

Last edited:
I'm very on the fence about this one after IW which I bought, played for 20 mins and i've never played it since.

I've been watching a few streams today and it looks good fun I must say.

It's a completely different era to IW though. If you liked WaW you will more than likely like WW2. I'm really enjoying it now.

It's a completely different era to IW though. If you liked WaW you will more than likely like WW2. I'm really enjoying it now.

I did like WaW mind you that was some years ago now, I've just bought it on Stream so if I don't like it ill refund it.

Just downloading it now, de-lidding the CPU will have to wait... :p

One of the problems I find with COD on PC is how cheaters ruin the game along with the playerbase dropping off a cliff.

I took that game back for a refund.

The best COD where 2 and 4. Every thing else has been crap.

I then became a BF player instead.

WaW was great, I loved it, that and COD4 were my all time faves.

It's odd you went to BF because everything after Battlefield 2 was crap.

Campaign just feels soulless. And for the most part the engine really looks dated now, in places it looks lovely but a lot of the time it just shows it’s age

Campaign just feels soulless. And for the most part the engine really looks dated now, in places it looks lovely but a lot of the time it just shows it’s age

Yep, that's what happens when you stretch the Quake 3 engine out for so long. Battlefield and Battlefront look so much better.

Battalion is the one I'm waiting for too, looks fantastic in my opinion.

I'll probably pick this up when it comes down in price a bit, though the COD games always seem to hold a premium - interested to see what the SP will be like.

I think the COD model is changing slightly due to microtransactions, moving away from single player being nearly complete. I picked up infinite Warfare for like £6 a couple of months back when a couple years ago whatever the COD was then was still £25-30 mark after a year. I think the COD game prices will now go down more consistently as they over time want to encourage more people to come in and give them more overall from micro transactions, which is good if you want to pick it up for cheap single player much later. For £40 and hating where the MP has gone I would have hated Infinite Warfare, for £6 or something it was a decent enough single player game.

Loving this me, the new War game mode is excellent on the other maps that come with the release game. The map that they give us for the Beta was a poor show for this game mode.

Back
Top Bottom