CODWWII

Caporegime
Thought the beta was pretty crap, frankly I doubt I’ll bother with this when it’s sub £20 - I bought infinite warfare for £25 eventually but only for the remaster - which is still epic10 years on!

I’m yet to even load infinite up, i doubt I ever will.

Soldato
He was spot on about the New D-Day landing mission it was terrible! You don't even get hit by anyone from just legging it out in the open.... I had the game and now I have deleted it.
What difficulty were you playing on out of interest?

As a big fan of CoD2, CoD4, WaW and writing off anything since as meh, I have to say I actually quite like this one. Feels like a bit of a throwback to my WaW multiplayer days on 360. Given the general feel of this thread I'm obviously in the minority here!

Man of Honour
Anyone else getting really bad jerkyness in this on MP? I can be running round, turn around to shoot and someone and the game will freeze, anything from a split second to what I would estimate to be well over a second.

I had this earlier, not sure if it was my end or not, but a few times I've rubber banded massively to the point where I was moving without touching the keyboard.

Try setting the game to preload shaders in the advanced graphics options.

The whole game is very "laggy" even though I have an open NAT

The beta ran fine for me and I enjoyed it for what it was. All I want is a fast pace shooter I can play for short bursts.

Most of the time I feel like I'm half a second behind everyone else in the game and so on my screen I'm shooting first, but the killcam doesn't even show me firing half the time. It's a massive frustration and the quick scoping snipers make it worse.

I also don't hear anyone's footsteps approaching, but again, everyone seems to know exactly where I am whether I move or not.

Soldato
Because I've played all the cod games I just had to buy it, went to game as I wanted the disc, got home ripped the plastic off and opened the box only to find a cd sized piece of carboard with the serial key printed on it, a serious WTF moment for me

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I had this earlier, not sure if it was my end or not, but a few times I've rubber banded massively to the point where I was moving without touching the keyboard.

Try setting the game to preload shaders in the advanced graphics options.

The whole game is very "laggy" even though I have an open NAT

The beta ran fine for me and I enjoyed it for what it was. All I want is a fast pace shooter I can play for short bursts.

Most of the time I feel like I'm half a second behind everyone else in the game and so on my screen I'm shooting first, but the killcam doesn't even show me firing half the time. It's a massive frustration and the quick scoping snipers make it worse.

I also don't hear anyone's footsteps approaching, but again, everyone seems to know exactly where I am whether I move or not.

Run the Espionage perk.

Man of Honour
It's unplayable for me.

While I don't claim to be a dead eye dick, I have held my own in every other COD game and FPS multiplayer game I've ever played. From MOHAA. COD 1, UO, 2, MW, MW2, BF2, BFBC2 etc. Always averaging a positive KDR, usually around 1.4-1.6. Not great put enough to keep the rage at bay and for me to have fun.

This game permanently has me slightly behind in every encounter. I have a decent internet connection of 90Mbps, I'm directly connected to the router, ping is 16ms and my upload is 10Mbps. The game runs at 100+ fps and I didn't get raped like this in the beta.

I get hit markers that should put the enemy down but the killcam shows I never got a shot off most of the time.

Soldato
So I’m running a gtx 970 and an i5 2500k clocked to 4.8ghz and I’m struggling at 1080p. Like 40fps on the whole on high settings. This isn’t good enough on the quake 3 engine. Not good enough at all.

Oh I forgot to mention it has crashed six times in 43 minutes.

Soldato
It's unplayable for me.

While I don't claim to be a dead eye dick, I have held my own in every other COD game and FPS multiplayer game I've ever played. From MOHAA. COD 1, UO, 2, MW, MW2, BF2, BFBC2 etc. Always averaging a positive KDR, usually around 1.4-1.6. Not great put enough to keep the rage at bay and for me to have fun.

This game permanently has me slightly behind in every encounter. I have a decent internet connection of 90Mbps, I'm directly connected to the router, ping is 16ms and my upload is 10Mbps. The game runs at 100+ fps and I didn't get raped like this in the beta.

I get hit markers that should put the enemy down but the killcam shows I never got a shot off most of the time.

Probably the compensation lag mate.

Soldato
I just requested a refund. It’s gash and that’s such a shame. Will possibly try again with it when it’s cheaper but for £44 through steam it’s just not worth it

Soldato
I just requested a refund. It’s gash and that’s such a shame. Will possibly try again with it when it’s cheaper but for £44 through steam it’s just not worth it
Usually £10 on cdkeys by midway through the following year, I've picked some up at that price to play campaigns and still regretted it :(

Back
Top Bottom