CODWWII

Soldato
kinda of stumped at why cod w11 is locking to 30fps, i know my card isnt great thats for sure, its only a HD7950 with mild overclock. running @ 1080p. any ideas?

srtunfd.jpg

figured it, just turn off vsync, doh

i5 3570k @4ghz
16gb ddr
sapphire HD7950 3gb

Last edited:
Associate
Im getting stuck at a certain level on the campaign. I have landed on the beach and then worked my way around the bunkers killing the enemy soldiers but at one point during this i enter a bunker and I'm instantly wrestling a german soldier with a gun and I'm prompted to use the F key but always loose the fight as the F key does not appear to be doing anything then a few seconds later i get stabbed to death then the scene starts again. Any idea what I'm doing wrong please?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I've just requested a refund via Steam as I spent a hour or working why I couldn't get any more than 20 fps which turned out to be because of the "Cache Sunspot Maps" and when playing at 20 fps its not enjoyable. However, turn that feature off and I was getting 140 FPS, so go figure on that one.

The few games I had, I just didn't get on with it as for me it felt slow (Even when running at normal frame rates) even though the moments are quick I just can't put my finger on what it is.

Soldato
Im getting stuck at a certain level on the campaign. I have landed on the beach and then worked my way around the bunkers killing the enemy soldiers but at one point during this i enter a bunker and I'm instantly wrestling a german soldier with a gun and I'm prompted to use the F key but always loose the fight as the F key does not appear to be doing anything then a few seconds later i get stabbed to death then the scene starts again. Any idea what I'm doing wrong please?
i find using a pad for single player makes things a bit easier. took me a few goes to get past that guy, not so much the button bashing its lining up the circles for the kill

Soldato
I'm actually quite enjoying this, could be I've had a 9 year break from COD so everything is pritty fresh although it's pritty much the same as an updated WaW, there's loads of content and things to do and unlock. SP is cinematic and looks good, MP is a fast paced twitch shooter.
It's never going to be game of the year anymore or every get to BF level, ok I only spent a fiver on it after my steam voucher but I'm thinking it's worth £30.

Back
Top Bottom