Coffee machines, Tassimo or Nespresso?

Soldato
Just seen that Nespresso now have an Expert machine.

One thing that bugs me is how hot the coffee is, be nice to alter the temperature. More cup size options as well. Really like the look of it as well.

Soldato
Do you have a milk frother/warmer? If not I'd go with this one for only a little more

http://www.johnlewis.com/nespresso-...th-aeroccino-by-magimix/p1239130?colour=Black

Aerochino is usually £50 from Nespresso.

Counts for the £75 voucher too :)

Good shout,I'll order them as I was going to get a milk frother from amazon but I'll get that deal....thanks dude :)

Thats the deal I got!

is this the same one?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/p5u/Magi...b-bd11-4e9e-8c26-9ca0139074ee&pf_rd_i=desktop

Associate
I just read the terms and conditions. Your machine with aerochino qualifies for the £75 (you get it as 3x £25) as long as you register before 28th Feb your receipt will show you bought it within the promotion date, so you should have no problem. :) You'll need the serial numbers from both machines and a picture of your receipt showing the date and place of purchase.

Soldato
I just read the terms and conditions. Your machine with aerochino qualifies for the £75 (you get it as 3x £25) as long as you register before 28th Feb your receipt will show you bought it within the promotion date, so you should have no problem. :) You'll need the serial numbers from both machines and a picture of your receipt showing the date and place of purchase.

Yes good point! Hopefully it shows before 28th Feb then!

Is it just pods you can spend them on or their cups and what not too?

Soldato
noticed this on hotuk - interesting comment about vouchers

this is a bit of a con (cant say Im surpirsed!) registered and got my first £25 credit, loaded my basket with £25 worht of capsules, and told order isnt possible as I have to order in multiples of 50's, so I can order 50 and then only use £17 of my credit, meaning I dont get the remining £50 credit, or I have to order 100, meaning Ithen have to pay a tenner of my own cash plus postage to recieve the next voucher. Really not impressed, the nespresso website is horrible to use too!

is there any catch - do you have to inject some cash yourself to redeem the vouchers.

Back
Top Bottom