Coffee machines, Tassimo or Nespresso?

Soldato
Nothing for you to be sorry for :) They were worth a punt. I do like very strong coffee though so am quite fussy.

I haven't binned them, they'll be good for my Mum and others in the family that like coffee with little flavour.

I'm getting low on pods though so will swing by a Nespresso shop tomorrow.

Soldato
Nothing for you to be sorry for :) They were worth a punt. I do like very strong coffee though so am quite fussy.

I haven't binned them, they'll be good for my Mum and others in the family that like coffee with little flavour.

I'm getting low on pods though so will swing by a Nespresso shop tomorrow.

One more punt on the ASDA special ones... they have a strength 9 that I saw.

Soldato
I've just emailed Pact to grumble about the pods. None of them are a great fit in my machine but the last fiew I've used have been utterly rubbish. They need a good push down to get them into the chamber and often fall straight through into the empties box. So I've had to start taking out the empties box and using a finger above and below the pod to get it into the right position.

Soldato
The new Pact pods are a much better bit so I'll most likely buy some when I need pods.

Pact replied to my email and were very apologetic and offered me a sample box of the new pods which arrived yesterday.

Soldato
Yep.

The new pods are much better. I'm a little grumpy though that they wanted £3 for a sample box but than a few days later were giving free sample boxes. I think I'm done with Pact as I don't like their new bean subscriptions.

Soldato
I see the Krups Inissia is available for £49.99 with redeemable milk frother and Grand Cru Capsules.

Not quite. The machine is £49.99 and then you get a free frother when you buy 150 capsules. Those capsules would cost about £50 or so so you're looking at about £100 or so for the machine, frother and capsules. It's still a good deal though.

Soldato
Not quite. The machine is £49.99 and then you get a free frother when you buy 150 capsules. Those capsules would cost about £50 or so so you're looking at about £100 or so for the machine, frother and capsules. It's still a good deal though.

Cool, thanks for the clarification. put one by anyway to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom