Coolermaster ATCS case pics

Your not wrong today I do see one for sale. coolermaster 620... not one of the prettiest and that price :eek:

Actually it was the COOLERMASTER ATCS 201 (VERSION 1)

And its been on for a couple of days :)

That's the one I had. :)

I had an old Astek Waterchill in mine, CPU + NB. Ended up mounting the rad externally as to avoid dicing the case up.

Me too, mines stored in the garage, I also had the Waterchill, then upgraded it a few times till I ran out of space and moved to a TJ07 :)

I, however, did dice the roof up to put the radiator up there :) I am evil.

Last edited:
I have found my old coolermaster ATCS case in the loft, can they still be used with modern components? I am now a mac user so is it possible to make it into some kind of mac pro?

I had one for years, great case. Expensive at the time but great quality. I feel like my current 650D is a bit like its spiritual successor in many ways.

Same as this one
P1010486.jpg

Thought I'd necro this thread a little.

Been toying with building another PC to satisfy my Day-Z cravings, and figured if I'm going to do it then I'll do it with style. Managed to score a Wavemaster on the bay, expect a build log to follow when the Thunderbolt mobos come down in price. :)

I stumbled across this thread a coupla days ago and thought I'd post here. I'm in the process of getting me hands on one these lovely old cases, an ATCS 200, the one with the black bezel surrounding the drive bays, to have ago at modding it.
I want to try and create more internal space and add, if possible, 2 x 120mm exhaust fans at the rear and a 120mm intake fan on the floor of the case, though I might have to compromise here and fit a 92mm fan in the place of one of the 120mm jobbies, purely depends on how much space I can get. Obviously I've got to make more room and I can do this (hopefully) by doing away with the sliding mobo tray and fixing it permanently in place further to the back of the case, moving the psu to the bottom, cutting away the two drive mounting plates (which are way oversize anyway I personally think) and building a cage to turn the h/d mounting through 90 degrees to get even more space.
Lots of work and I reckon theres gonna loadsa compromises along the way, but I reckon its doable. The only part I refuse to do any external modding to is the front panel, thats almost sacrosant, all the rest is up for hack 'n' slash:p.

My rigs are still using the ATCS cases. No intention of replacing them anytime soon. Will be good to see what you do.

Well its all going to be internal work, I want to leave the externals as near to original as possible, especially the front panel, but things like drive bay covers are going to be a problem and I'm actually looking at using Lian Li covers as an alternative providing they're a fair match to the brushed aluminium front panel

I honestly believe that from a looks point of view, nothing on the market today thats mass produced comes close to these cases, maybe some of the custom built jobbies though. The build quality is literally second to none and these are the mutts if you like understated looks, a sort of "discrete oppulence" if you will. :p

I had a friend that had the same case. Never had one myself but there was a time where they were very popular indeed!
I was always a fan of the chieftec case a lot of people had. The chieftec dragon! :)

dont know the exact model of mine, but it looks similar to the left one in the op's first picture..

it had a white optical and white floppy, kept the floppy but swapped the optical for black and the fact its a dvd rw unlike the white one that was cd only?? seriously who uses cd only these days, had to change my dells one because i didnt realize and kept thinking i had a fault ha..

the atcs case is cool(no pun intended), but its no where near as nice as my Nxzt Zero case i had or as big, but hey i got it real cheap, dont want it mind lol

Back
Top Bottom